whats your weekly aim?

I would be happy with 1lb this week had a great weekend loads of food and drink

i'd LOVE to lose 2.5lb this week, as that would get me to 13st 13.5lbs! I started at 15st 4lbs so would get me into my 13's!!

but to be honest a 1lb loss would be great!

i take each day as it comes, and think what do i want THIS week - for example, i would love to lose 1lb this week as I would get my 2 stone sticker - but ive lost 6lbs over the last 2 weeks, and had a terrible foodwise weekend - so i might go for a maintain (it may be a small gain!!!) but over the next 2 weigh ins - i AM going to lose my lb!

I think external factors and previous losses mean it is hard to predict a regular loss each week! my weeks change so much!!!!

I think a lb a week is great - and im on track with that average so im pleased. x

I've started setting mini-goals too, very similar to most of those already mentioned!

Last weeks weigh-in, I needed 3lbs loss to get under the 18st barrier, and I managed 3.5lbs. I think I actually punched the air while standing on the scales :eek:

This week my seven year-old daughter wants me to lose 3lbs again so she can have a 1.5st sticker to play with :D

Back