• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Whats your workout?

I have a little excercise regime going :) i was wondering what everone else does, and do you guys think this is ok;
*i walk around 5 miles each day because of my huge dog!
*i do yoga and pilates to tone everyday also
*Excercise bike 45mins 3x a week
What do you think? Is it enough to get fit, toned and lose 3 stone? I hope so!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm not the person to ask about that one.

LOL

StephenP

Mines a V&T Please
I have a little excercise regime going :) i was wondering what everone else does, and do you guys think this is ok;
looks good should drop off you LOL dont forget the water so important and the salt

Predator

Silver Member
Dumbells, push ups, and the extra bit of walking now and again, and the exercise bike once a month when I find the motivation! lol

Jonsgirl80

Silver Member
I think the weight should be dropping off you with all that activity hun,

I struggle to fit in much exercise with a very active two year old to look after and working full time too.

I do a bit on the Wii most weekends plus two hours ice skating on sundays (a lot more energetic then it looks and great for toning the lower body - I ache from it)

I also chase my son around a giant activity centre some weekends which gets me really puffed out. Other than that nothing unless I can sneak in a crafty half hour aerobics DVD when my son goes to bed:D