WHATS YOUR.........

Breakfast? - S.F meal bar (smoothies r too much 4 me 4 brekkie!!)
Lunch? - Shake
Dinner? - Tesco light choices meal or tuna pasta, fishfingers and beans lol anyhting not 2 boring!!
If I am very hungry about 3 or 4pm I have some pretzels/cheddar bites, or a snack bar, or sometimes a coco pop bar, especially if I am craving chocolate! A banana gives me a quick boost and lasts me til dinner time too...

I have a Fab lolly, or a snack bar after my dinner too.

I've lost a total of 7llb in about 3/4 wks now...

I lose some strictness at the weekend too :eek:(
My fella cooks an amazing lasagne which I ahd Friday, but if I am very naughty I go without snacks and have a shake for dinner & lunch the next day to make up for it!

Sacha and fattyMcbigbum (love the name),thanks for your replies. i'm trying to get a good first hand feel to slimfast and really want to see if having the snacks makes a big difference to your losses.

me:

breakfast- slimfast shake
lunch- slimfast bar and coffee
dinner-600cals
late evening-10cal soup + small box of raisins

first weighin this sunday so no losses to report as yet!

think i will try and leave the snacks for when it's ttom. i think it would also benefit people who are new to slimfast to see everyones typical day to get a feel for the diet and see what could work for them.

do you exercise?

anyone else want to input their day and losses to date on sf?

In my 1st wk I had a fruit mid morn, snack about 3pm and at night, and felt like I could work harder, as I wasn't telling myself no!
I now only have a snack if I really need a boost after a stressful day at work, or I am starving!!! I feel like I am doing more towards losing weight, even if Im not, I'd rather know I am trying my best!!

I don't exercise, but I bloody need too!! i have only lost 7llb but already I have "bingo wings"!! I need to do something, but gym's expensive and I despise swimming and local classes don't really fit in around work... so thinking about getting a trampette and "bouncing"!! Or a skmippin rope and doing some skipping!

well what ever you are doing is obviously working, 7lbs in 3 weeks!!! way to go you!!! and you have not exercised, thats great, i'm trying to do 20mins of exercise every day- i'm using weight watchers move more dvd. it's quite good, you can get it off amazon.you could do as little as 10mins right up to 90mins and you don't need that much space.x

I have the Claire Sweeney Weight Watchers DVD that I used to do but the following day I would be in agony and that was only from the warm up, 10 mins exercise and cooldown I could tell it was working but I was too scared of the pain to stick to it, I'll try again when I'm lighter. At the moment I am using a Wii Fit which is sooooo much fun, I mute the TV put my MP3 player on and go at it for 30 mins though I'm only doing that about once a week I really must do more.

I have shake for b/fast
Bar for lunch
Apple about 4pm
W/W meal in the evening

I am doing about 20 mins exercise every other night on the Wii fit - so much fun - have never enjoyed exercise so much! And I have now lost 9lbs in the past 3 weeks. So I am very happy :)

Snack - 1 piece of toast
Breakfast - Banana shake
Snack - 2 Finger mint kit kar
Lunch - [STRIKE]WW chicken curry[/STRIKE] WW Chilli con carne
Snack - Apple
Dinner - Chocolate shake

So far I've had 4 glasses of water and I've promised myself any time I go into the kitchen to look in the cupboards I will have a glass of water instead so that's 4 so far >;o)

*edited*

Last edited:
Hi
mine goes like this:

Breakfast: bar
Mid morning :snack bar or pretzels/chedder bites
Lunch: Smoothie
Afternoon: bar or savoury snack
Dinner:600 kCal
evening: small treat (few yog coated fruit flakes or similar)

I try and exercise too but this past week i just haven't felt like it, perhaps I should get a Wii fit too.

HTH
CK x

Snack - Apple
Breakfast (got up late) - Decided not to have a shake this morning, 6 Crab sticks, 1 Turkey Sandwich 1 Chicken Nugget (325kcal)
Snack - A piece of toast (70kcal)
Lunch - Mariners pie, Chips and a slice of bread (670kcal)
Snack - Banana
Dinner - Chocolate shake

I've managed 6 glasses of water so far

Extras: My mother-in-law told me if I feel hungry try a cup of boiling water with an Oxo cube in it (a cup of chicken stock!) what the hell I thought and wow it's so yummy and at only 17 calories per cube it rates a 5 on my yum-o-meter. I've had 2 cups so far but I need to be careful not to overdo it they have ½g of salt each

Last edited:
15/10/08

b-porridge oats(40g) made with skimmed milk, water and 2tsp of splenda
l-half a turkey ham sandwich (on wholemeal), sf meal bar, 1 carrot, 1 apple.
d-spag bol and veg+pear

i used my diet plate tonight and let me tell you the portions where smaaaaaaaaaaaaall, but i filled up on veg and to be honest after my dinner + pear i feel quite stuffed. if i get hungry later i may have 2 carrot sticks. i only managed 20 mins of exercise and so far today i've only had 2 litres of water.

keep up the good work guys, we can do this!!

Snack - Banana
Breakfast - Skipped
Lunch - WW Chicken Curry 2 slices of bread and finished my daughters spag bol
Dinner - Banana Shake
Snack - Apple
Supper - (making up for breakfast) Chocolate shake

7 Glasses of water

Last edited:
i usually get up at 11 /12 and have a shake and coffee. then i either have a meal like the pork stir fry i had today or my other shake. then have lots of fruit for tea. i work til 2 or 3 am so try to have a proper meal before 5 so i dont end up eating too late, just take fruit and my shake to work with me. 7th day for me and i have lost 4lb's despite going out drinking with the OH and having a burger.

Well I'm not sure how 'healthy' my diet is but today I had:

Breakfast - Strawberry LC shake

Snack - Wholemeal banana sandwich

Lunch - Chocolate LC shake

Dinner - minced beef, new potatoes, loads of veg. Couldn't eat all of it though.

Also drank two cups of tea with no sugar and skimmed milk

This coming from the woman who used to eat loads of cakes, crisps, sweets, biscuits etc 'just because they were there'. Now they are still there but I'm not interested in them.

I know I should be drinking water, but if I do, I pee like a race horse, and I find it difficult to get about, even indoors, so dashing to the loo every few mins is tricky for me. I don't feel dehydrated though.

Today started off well then got crazy

Snack - Banana
Breakfast - Light Choices strawberry shake (It wasn't chilled so was rather gross)
Snack - Light Choices cheese triangle on a slice of bread
Dinner - ¼ Portion of Special Fried rice & 2 Chicken balls
Snack - Breaker chocolate bar
Lunch - Shake - Skipped due to extras

Extras, 2 mini pork pies, breaker bar, half a pack of crab sticks, 3 mini duck spring rolls, 3 chicken nuggets, 3 pieces of wafer thin ham, 1 pack of quavers.

Had 5 glasses of water, and 10 minutes on the Wii fit.

hey guys, bit upset cos last night i had a bit of a blow out. i''m not even going to go into detail about what i ate. it's all in the past now, i suppose it's a warning to say "you better not get too cocky girl,STICK WITH THE PLAN."right nuff said. fresh start as of today:

b-slimfast shake
l-slimfast bar,apple,carrot,1/2 turkey ham sandwich
d-chicken breast, rice, salad(using diet plate)+ light choice choc
mousse
30 mins of exercise-leslie sansone -2mile walk
4litres of water

thats the plan for today, so far i have had my first shake. I WILL stick with this. i had a bad night I WILL NOT make it a bad week!! keep up the good work guys.x

Back