When can I buy leggings?...

lindseydodd408

Gold Member
I was just wondering what dress size people think ladies should be before they slip on a pair of leggings?

I'm currently a size 20... nearly 18. I know it can't be done yet, I don't want to make people vomit in the street, lol!!!

But I also want to be able to get back into fashion, do you think I could pull it off as a size 14 or is it definately going to have to wait until I'm a 12/10?

What are your thoughts?... I will apply the same logic to skinny jeans... which I also can't wait to buy btw!!!

x

I'm a size 20/22 hun and I wear lettings with long tops, just make sure I wear big knickers lol. If I didn't think I looked OK in them I wouldn't wear them out! x x

JoeJoe and Tink you must be lucky ladies who have nice shapely legs, I'm obviously going to have to work a bit harder to catch up with you guys!!!

I think you're the right size to wear them when you feel happy to wear them. Same with skinny jeans. Tho with jeans bear in mind they just don't fit everyone, regardless of how slim you are! I'm a 10 at present, usually a 6-8, and can't get away with them due to my, erm, 'athletic' legs!:p

Back