When can I buy leggings?...

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by lindseydodd408, 30 October 2010 Social URL.

1. lindseydodd408

lindseydodd408 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.7%)
    Diet:
    Myfitnesspal/low carb
    I was just wondering what dress size people think ladies should be before they slip on a pair of leggings?

I'm currently a size 20... nearly 18. I know it can't be done yet, I don't want to make people vomit in the street, lol!!!

But I also want to be able to get back into fashion, do you think I could pull it off as a size 14 or is it definately going to have to wait until I'm a 12/10?

What are your thoughts?... I will apply the same logic to skinny jeans... which I also can't wait to buy btw!!!

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoeJoe

JoeJoe Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.4lb(10.09%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I'm a size 16/18 and have been wearing leggings all this year... and early last year.. with me furry boots.. but ive been wearing like a long vest top with them.. or in this weather.. along sleeve top and a nice cardigan or jumper/tunic to go over it

you'll look great xx

4. JoeJoe

JoeJoe Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.4lb(10.09%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Oh.. and my skinnyjeans are a size 16 from next and they also look good...i'm sure you will know yourself chick when they look good xx

5. Tink1987

Tink1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.26%)
    I'm a size 20/22 hun and I wear lettings with long tops, just make sure I wear big knickers lol. If I didn't think I looked OK in them I wouldn't wear them out! x x

6. lindseydodd408

lindseydodd408 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.7%)
    Diet:
    Myfitnesspal/low carb
    JoeJoe and Tink you must be lucky ladies who have nice shapely legs, I'm obviously going to have to work a bit harder to catch up with you guys!!!

7. mudbabe

mudbabe Fitness Freak!

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I think you're the right size to wear them when you feel happy to wear them. Same with skinny jeans. Tho with jeans bear in mind they just don't fit everyone, regardless of how slim you are! I'm a 10 at present, usually a 6-8, and can't get away with them due to my, erm, 'athletic' legs!:p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.