When did you move up the steps?

carleen1

Anything Is Possible
Hey,

Im not sure if this thread should be here but it seems most appropriate!

Ive been doing Ss/Ss+ for 11 weeks and have lost just over 3 stone. Im approx 1 stone from my goal weight of 11 stone. My question is, when did others move up the steps? My consultant wants to move me up at 11.5 stone.

Thanks in advance
x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

My CDC said when it's a stone to go.... or when my BMI reaches 25. I'll be moving up to step 3 on the 11th regardless as have things coming up x

Rkmriddell said:
My CDC said when it's a stone to go.... or when my BMI reaches 25. I'll be moving up to step 3 on the 11th regardless as have things coming up x

Thanks for that. I just find it strange how she wants to move me to step 2 when I'll only have 5lb to go.

Well I have moved up the plans and have another 2-3 stone to lose but happy to do it slower now and my thoughts are that one has to eat real food eventually and doing the steps is so important so I would move up when it'd right for you . I'm not worried about food anymore I'm eating and still losing!

Thanks both. Next week i will tell her i want to move up. I do sole source plus most days now but i want to get into my "new routine" by moving up the steps. Plus i want to excercise to shift this last stone. X

carleen1 said:
Hey,

Im not sure if this thread should be here but it seems most appropriate!

Ive been doing Ss/Ss+ for 11 weeks and have lost just over 3 stone. Im approx 1 stone from my goal weight of 11 stone. My question is, when did others move up the steps? My consultant wants to move me up at 11.5 stone.

Thanks in advance
x

Hello Carleen1...
I've just completed my 11th week and reached goal...

My consultant recommends losing all the weight & getting to target on ss before moving up...

Keep going... On week13 do ss+ then week 14 back on ss... You'll do it by the end of the month.... Only a stone away good luck...

" nothing tastes as good as skinny jeans" :)

Miletaj said:
Hello Carleen1...
I've just completed my 11th week and reached goal...

My consultant recommends losing all the weight & getting to target on ss before moving up...

Keep going... On week13 do ss+ then week 14 back on ss... You'll do it by the end of the month.... Only a stone away good luck...

" nothing tastes as good as skinny jeans" :)

Aww, Thank you... I do Ss+ about 3-4 days a week at the moment.

Well done for getting to your goal. How much have you lost in total?

X

carleen1 said:
Aww, Thank you... I do Ss+ about 3-4 days a week at the moment.

Well done for getting to your goal. How much have you lost in total?

X

3st 1lb.... Which is my target of 10st 1lb... From 13,2.. Onto step 2 this week... Tuna/chicken/eggs & 80g of salad..:)

Miletaj said:
3st 1lb.... Which is my target of 10st 1lb... From 13,2.. Onto step 2 this week... Tuna/chicken/eggs & 80g of salad..:)

Well done.... The diet can be challenging but the results are quick and you start to eat healthier when ur done and make better choices too. I've lost 3.5 stone now but got 1 stone to go to take me to 11 stone target.

Your meal, it sounds lovely. Enjoy!!
Xx

I moved up with 1 stone to go. My BMI was 25. I am now 1b under goal & on step 5 for final week wih BMI 20. I lost on all steps as I moved up. Good luck with your maintenance, its exciting eating again & enjoy every mouthful
xxx

CambridgeKez said:
I moved up with 1 stone to go. My BMI was 25. I am now 1b under goal & on step 5 for final week wih BMI 20. I lost on all steps as I moved up. Good luck with your maintenance, its exciting eating again & enjoy every mouthful
xxx

Thank you :)

Back