When did you reach goal?

LincsBren

Silver Member
I started this diet 4 months ago, and having 4 stone and 1lb to lose, I set today as my goal date for reaching target. Unfortunately I've not quite managed it (but only 5lbs to go :D ) and Mini commented that not many people seem to reach target by the first date that they set, so I thought I'd be nosy and find out!

So... at my original target date, I'm 5lbs from target. Not sure when I'll hit target, as I'm eating 1000 cals a day at the moment and seems to be coming off quite slowly!

Congratulations for being 5lbs away from target :D Don't have an answer to your question but wanted to congratulate you xx

hey
congratulations on being almost at goal weight.
i dont have a target date and im still 60lbs of goal weight but i i finally see the end and i know thats silly coz 60 is still a lot but it makes me happy lol x x x

When i first did lipo i lost 3 and a half stone in 12 weeks, ive set my goal date as my 27th birthday i think 8 months should be pleanty of time for me to shift 6 stone although i may go for another 7lbs off depending on how i feel at 9 stone. Its good to have a target but the main thing is that you have lost weight and your doing really well.

jen x

Bren - seriously - come over to Atkins, you'll eat ten times as much food and still lose weight! How's Cleo doing now? Also - in answer to your original question, I didn't have a date really, just judged things on the 'stone a month on TFR' rule of thumb. And it worked out spot on. Fell off the wagon about 5 pounds from goal, and lost the rest (and more!) while eating like a horse on Atkins! :D

Soso - look at your loss - you've done so massively well!!! Best of luck for the rest of your time on TFR. I started here around the same time as you. I always knew you would see this through. :)

ahh waterworks thanks thats so nice im glad you knew coz i didnt lol but yes i have done well i totally love tfr and im worried about stopping lol but ill cross that bridge when the time is right lol. you have done fab to you are passed target thats really good x x x

Hi Bren, i've fallen off the wagon. I think about 5lb from goal. I was 9. 4 on last weight in (which was a week and a half ago) and i'm 9.2 now. I just couldn't take LT anymore so i started to eat fooood. I'm sticking to meat as much as i can but not beating my self up. i've had a few guinnesss and a few oven chips. and a good bit of chicken and steak. i never got to refeed. but i've not gained so i'm happy enough.

Waterworks - my intention is to maintain on low-carb but I'm not switching to Atkins just yet - maintaining well (despite far too many Christmas treats) and will probably go TFR again for 2-3 weeks in the new year to knock this on the head once and for all!

Back