When do i start moving up the steps

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by deb4321, 21 August 2007 Social URL.

1. deb4321

deb4321 Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi
    can anyone tell me, do I get to goal weight and the hen move onto steps 2, 3 and so on, or before reaching goal.:confused:

I think this forum is grat, i'm on day 6 and feeling very positive, can hardly wait for the weigh in tomorrow, can't recall the last time I actually wanted to be weighed.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. crewboi83

crewboi83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi Debs.... Hope your enjoying CD... I'm on Day 6 too... feeling very positive as I had a pleasent suprise on the scales this morning (Couldnt help myself) Although Ive only lost 7-8lbs and I was hoping for 10lbs lol
    Me weight in isnt till next week as my CDC is on holiday, so hopefully I will drop a bit more weight by then.... I'm looking forward to being able to add the water flavour and choc bars, and I'm gonna buy a mix a mousse to add a bit variation. I didnt get any of the soups last time as I thought sweet is better than savoury but I'm actually craving normal food, not choc and sugary sweets!

4. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

hiya girls...

I'm SJ, welcome to CD, you're gonna love it. Wishing you both lots of luck in your weigh ins.....

I hated all shakes, soups and bars in the end :mad: so now I just have tetras. I'm now in week 6.

be sure to join the daily for motivation, support and a chat....

ttfn xx sj xx :character00238: p.s. I too would like to know about moving up the plans.

5. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

:sign0007: crewboi are you a boy??? SOrry, I said 'hiya girls' then noticed your user name. xx sj xx

6. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Debs and welcome.

Congratulations on getting to Day 6, the hardest bit is hopefully behind you but if the going gets tough we'll all be here for you. I think CD advise that when you get to one stone above your upper BMI (25) you should move up the steps. This is to do with losing the last part of your weight more slowly, early days for me though so I could be wrong!

Georgie
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.