When do you have your first shake???

Love Lips Lisa

Just wondering what people do??? I have been having my first a lunch 12.30pm ish, then one at 4ish and the last about 8pm at night?? Is this a good idea to have them later or not?? If I had one first thing I'd be hungry later! Any info greatly received xx

I personally could not survive until lunch without anything, I generally have my shake around 8ish then I have my bar about 12ish then my soup at 5 ish. I find the evenings easier than the days but everyone is different, do what suits you best.

I have mine at 7 when I get up 12ish for lunch and them around 5-6 pm.
I need something when I get up on the morning. Maybe when my appetite is more suppressed I'll be able to go longer in morning.

Just wondering what people do??? I have been having my first a lunch 12.30pm ish, then one at 4ish and the last about 8pm at night?? Is this a good idea to have them later or not?? If I had one first thing I'd be hungry later! Any info greatly received xx

I am more or less exactly the same as you. I'm just about to have my first one now. I tend to drink 2.5 litres of water in the morning and 2 cups of black tea and that keeps me going until lunch

Thanks for your replies ladies!! I think it's the water filling me up lol!! And the trips to the loo to occupy your mind!! Keep going ladies, my first weigh in Monday so fingers crossed!! Don't know whether I'll loose that much as only got 25lbs to go even though it still seems like a massive task!! xx

During the week, I have my first shake at around 7.30-7.45ish as I have to be out of the house before 8am. I have a bar for lunch at 12.00-12.30ish and my second shake at around 18.30-19.00ish.

I have a 'treat' of a mini can of Coke Zero at 3pm, and otherwise just fill up on water.

Weekends, I tend to sleep in later, so everything gets put back an hour or so!

I usually have porridge about 8, shake about 3 and a bar about 7.30. Does mixing slim & save and exante work? X

You can mix them but not on the same day. You can do Exante one day, Slim & Save the next.

I'm going to have my first shake about 12 then another between 4 and 5 then my bar later on while watching tv x

Sorry what's S&S? Xxxx

Slim and save. Another VLCD

Around 12pm as I never eat breakfast anyway so it's not missed. Then around 4pm then my last one around 8.30pm. I really look forwards to them x

Ahh- never heard of Slim and Save. What's that like?

Jem x

Back