When do your boobs start reducing in size???

yummymummynot

Hi all

Radical 1 and Big S this is not for you!!!!

Ladies, my boobs are driving me mad - I hate them being this size!!!

How much weight do I have to loose before I see them getting smaller?????

I just wish I could wear a t-shirt without constantly folding my arms and wear a low cut dress without them looking like 2 Ayers rocks!!!!

My over the shoulder boulder holder is barely hanging on at this stage!!!

Someone give me light at the end of this tunnell!!!

Hi all

Radical 1 and Big S this is not for you!!!!

Ladies, my boobs are driving me mad - I hate them being this size!!!

How much weight do I have to loose before I see them getting smaller?????

I just wish I could wear a t-shirt without constantly folding my arms and wear a low cut dress without them looking like 2 Ayers rocks!!!!

My over the shoulder boulder holder is barely hanging on at this stage!!!

Someone give me light at the end of this tunnell!!!

:drool:

How did I know you would be first to respond!!!!

Well in 15 weeks I've gone from a 40C/D to a 36B! Not much left now, hope I don't lose anymore, but at least I'm more in proportion now!

Oh Bev thats brilliant!

I am a 38D and I hate it - cant wait to see them shrinking in size. Its so uncomortable. Would like to be able to get up out of bed in comfort without having to give Ayers Rock time to adjust to the gravity element!!!

I'm 34 c/d so hope they don't go down that
much in the next five weeks !

I was 40E 17 weeks ago. and I am now 36E my boobs have not shrunk at all just my back size as. I would like to go down to a 34D , but cant see that happening if they havent gone anywhere so far lol.

Isint life unfair!!

Men dont have this problem!!!

I was wearing a 48 DD but now I'm in a 38 DD. So I have the same problem, the back size is going down. But it seems the boobs are wanting to stay put.

Oh no - where is my light at the end of the tunnel????

Yes I noticed that I've lost weight in inches around the back but not in cup size (double FF) as am very top heavy so the bra strap is lifting upwards at the back... :eek:

last time i was on LT, lost over two stone (im only 5 ft so thats noticeable). cup size went up from 38d to 36e

she said that was normal, that sometimes when the back changes the cup may go up. mental!

I found I've lost most in the last 4-5 weeks. Didn't really notice much difference up to then but they're definitely smaller now!

Back