Which part of your body do you dislike most?

Jneedham2000

For me it's my bingo wings. I hate them and would love to wear sleeveless tops and dresses without covering up with a cardi or shrug or whatever. I get this thought that everybody is looking at my arms and thinking how disgusting the tops of my arms are as they flap about, not that I ever allow myself to wave my arms about in public.

I had big legs and had never worn high boots. I went from 20.2 to 11.8 and it was lovely to actually get into knee high boots for the first time. I'm now up at 14.0 so I've got to wait a bit longer to get back into the boots again.x

The tops of my arms for me as well - I think they're worse now I've lost a lot of weight, like wrinkly, deflated balloons, lol. My legs, boobs and stomach are the same, but they're easier to cover up - what have clothes manufacturers got against sleeves?! :D xx

The tops of my arms for me as well - I think they're worse now I've lost a lot of weight, like wrinkly, deflated balloons, lol. My legs, boobs and stomach are the same, but they're easier to cover up - what have clothes manufacturers got against sleeves?! :D xx

Tracy, i know what you mean! After being big all my life I leave it to my 50's to lose weight only my arms and the tops of my legs didn't lose skin and were wrinkly and it looked and felt hideous.

I have put put some weight back on, which is my reason for being here but if I could have plastic surgery the bingo wings would go for the chop lol x

Jayne

Tummy, it makes buying clothes difficult as I feel the need to 'hide' it a bit

Hi Jen, me and my dh call it the bit in the middle! It's not as big a bit in the middle as it was but it's still there and as you say not so easy to cover! Thank goodness for tunic tops! x

Jayne

Tracy, i know what you mean! After being big all my life I leave it to my 50's to lose weight only my arms and the tops of my legs didn't lose skin and were wrinkly and it looked and felt hideous.

I have put put some weight back on, which is my reason for being here but if I could have plastic surgery the bingo wings would go for the chop lol x

Jayne

Yes, I'm in my 50s too. Having lost 10.5 stone, everything is very wobbly, and I have to fold what's left of my boobs into my bra, lol. :D But I don't care, because it's way better than morbid obesity. :) xx

Yes, I'm in my 50s too. Having lost 10.5 stone, everything is very wobbly, and I have to fold what's left of my boobs into my bra, lol. :D But I don't care, because it's way better than morbid obesity. :) xx

You got it there sister! Huge congratulations on losing 10.5 stones! That is fantastic, a true feat of strength and willpower! I lost 8.5 stones down to 11.8 and was starting to look drawn and scrawny - me scrawny! I want to get back to 12.0 and into my size 12/14's again. x

You got it there sister! Huge congratulations on losing 10.5 stones! That is fantastic, a true feat of strength and willpower! I lost 8.5 stones down to 11.8 and was starting to look drawn and scrawny - me scrawny! I want to get back to 12.0 and into my size 12/14's again. x

Thank you! Congratulations to you too!! :) Yes, I have people telling me not to lose any more because I look skinny, when at 11 stone and 5'8" my BMI is still over 23, so just within the healthy range. Very weird! :) xx

I should be about 10.5 to be at the very top end of the healthy BMI range. I think bmi's were invented by men and should therefore not be taken too seriously lol x

I should be about 10.5 to be at the very top end of the healthy BMI range. I think bmi's were invented by men and should therefore not be taken too seriously lol x

Haha, I think you're right. But with the number of surgeries and doctor's visits I've had lately, it's nice to be within their acceptable parameters, lol. :) xx

Oh definitely! But I'm due for total knee replacement soon, and want to be as light as possible to make recovery a bit easier, lol. :) xx

Oh definitely! But I'm due for total knee replacement soon, and want to be as light as possible to make recovery a bit easier, lol. :) xx

Arthritis? I have that too along with fibromyalgia. Not a nice place to be. x mine is autoimmune so there's no actual bone damage but it hurts as if there is x

Yes, osteoarthritis in both knees. I also have ME, have done for 25 years now, so can sympathise about the fibromyalgia. :( Since 2012 I've had 2 knee ops and my gallbladder removed, what an old crock, eh?! :D xx

Gallbladder pain is worse than childbirth. I had my gallbladder removed about 9 years ago. You are having a rubbish time of it lovey. It's a good job we can still laugh through the pain isn't it x

Gallbladder pain is worse than childbirth. I had my gallbladder removed about 9 years ago. You are having a rubbish time of it lovey. It's a good job we can still laugh through the pain isn't it x

Haha, yes it was not fun! Fortunately I was diagnosed and scheduled for surgery pretty quickly, so I didn't have to suffer it for too long. The pain of childbirth, however, is still partly with me in the form of a 14 year old daughter, lol. You're right, it's vital that we can still laugh!! :D xx

Back