Which part of your body do you dislike most?

I hate my legs. They are white short and chunky. I had slim legs for the first time in years when I breastfed, usually I struggle to lose weight off my legs, but it fell off when I was breastfeeding. I loved my legs for a year.

Got to be my horrible baby belly

My offspring are now 31 and 28 so I can't blame that though it did originate from there. I just never did anything about it and years and years of yoyo dieting with one stone off and 2 stones on ending up with me at 20 stones plus.

About 3 years ago we were able to afford for me to do Lighterlife and I went down to 11.8. I'm just working on getting back there after putting a couple of stones or so back on. I still use VLC dieting to keep myself in check every now and then as nothing else seems to work for me and I'm not willing to diet all of the time just to maintain. Life's too short to not enjoy it. At least VLCD's are nowhere near as expensive as they were, and it only takes a few months to get back in line lol.

How old is your baby VG? Is slimming world working for you?

Jayne

I hate my legs. They are white short and chunky. I had slim legs for the first time in years when I breastfed, usually I struggle to lose weight off my legs, but it fell off when I was breastfeeding. I loved my legs for a year.

Your legs sound just like my legs Rud. I had never had a pair of knee high boots before because I couldn't get any to fit around my fat calves. At around 12 stones my legs are much slimmer. I have a pair of black knee high boots that won't fasten at the moment but I'm determined that they will by the time I need them!

When breast feeding, the milk production uses a lot of calories up. It's all back down to that simple equation - to lose weight we simply have to have fewer calories. It's crap isn't it that there are so many calories in chocolate and so few in celery!

Jayne

I like my hair. Used to like my boobs but they're going a bit floppy as I lose weight. Very worried about the loose skin I will have. I'm 24 and dreading not finding a man because of saggy skin ( not that's ill find one now either) x

I like my hair. Used to like my boobs but they're going a bit floppy as I lose weight. Very worried about the loose skin I will have. I'm 24 and dreading not finding a man because of saggy skin ( not that's ill find one now either) x

I wish I liked my hair! Try using bio oil to help tone your skin. At your age your skin will recover and readjust naturally anyway so don't worry about that lovey, just keep counting the lbs as they drop off x If a man doesn't want you because you have weight loss saggy skin believe me he's not worth having anyway! x

Jayne, I was the exact same. Never wore knee boots and still don't, but I think they make them wider now because some do fit, but I just think they are very unflattering on my legs. I have fat knees too and they accentuate them! I LOVE CHOCOLATE so much. Luckily I like dark chocolate and can limit it to a few squares a day.

Jayne, I was the exact same. Never wore knee boots and still don't, but I think they make them wider now because some do fit, but I just think they are very unflattering on my legs. I have fat knees too and they accentuate them! I LOVE CHOCOLATE so much. Luckily I like dark chocolate and can limit it to a few squares a day.

ive got chunky knees too Rud. Some of it's down to arthritis but not all of it.

I also prefer dark chocolate but I really don't like white chocolate. I wish I didn't like chocolate at all, or red wine, or anything fried or anything with cream in. Unfortunately I like all of the above and a lot more and that's why I'm here today lol x

Jayne

Back