Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

When does it stop?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by katalena, 1 January 2010 Social URL.

1. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    The hair shedding?

I typically have very thick hair. In fact I used to go to the hair dressers every 6 weeks to have it thinned out.

I have not needed to go to the hairdressers since mid October. In fact my hair has never been like it is now. Don't get me wrong, I love it! My hair is more managable, looks better straightened and when I put it in a pony tail it is all flicky and swingy - just how I always wanted it.

But.... if it continues at the daily rate it is it won't be long before I am concerned.

When does it stop?

Thanks in advance.

Kat xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pancras

pancras Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st4lb(44.56%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Last edited: 1 January 2010
  4. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Like you my hair got a lot thinner that it was my hairdresser was more concerned about it than me it recovered within a couple of months of me ending ll
    Although i liked it more when it was thinner it was easier to manage

5. bekimo

bekimo Fighting Demons....

Diet:
    Cambridge
    My hairdresser was also worried about the amount of hair that I was losing. But after a few months it just stopped.

It did have a much better condition to it after it recovered than it had before too!! ;)

I found cutting most of it off helped too!!

6. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    lighter life /slim and save
    mine got really thin towards the end of ll so i adjusted my cut but now its thicker on top than its ever been . sooo worth it though .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.