1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

When does it stop?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by katalena, 1 January 2010 Social URL.

1. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

The hair shedding?

I typically have very thick hair. In fact I used to go to the hair dressers every 6 weeks to have it thinned out.

I have not needed to go to the hairdressers since mid October. In fact my hair has never been like it is now. Don't get me wrong, I love it! My hair is more managable, looks better straightened and when I put it in a pony tail it is all flicky and swingy - just how I always wanted it.

But.... if it continues at the daily rate it is it won't be long before I am concerned.

When does it stop?

Thanks in advance.

Kat xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. pancras

pancras Well-Known Member

Last edited: 1 January 2010
  4. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Like you my hair got a lot thinner that it was my hairdresser was more concerned about it than me it recovered within a couple of months of me ending ll
    Although i liked it more when it was thinner it was easier to manage

5. bekimo

bekimo Fighting Demons....

My hairdresser was also worried about the amount of hair that I was losing. But after a few months it just stopped.

It did have a much better condition to it after it recovered than it had before too!! ;)

I found cutting most of it off helped too!!

6. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

mine got really thin towards the end of ll so i adjusted my cut but now its thicker on top than its ever been . sooo worth it though .