when does your size change

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
i mean is there a rough guide. i am 14 13 at the moment and in a size 16. at what stage would i be a size 14, roughly speaking. i am 5ft 7

I was always told that its about a stone a size? HTH.x

its generally a stone = drop a dress size :D

I said the same to hubby & his helpful theory was ... maybe you were bigger than a 30 to start with but your clothes stretched to fit! :sigh: Thanx darling, love you too!! :) (Mind you, makes sense!)

oh thats fantastic...such a male way of thinking :talk017:

I haven't bought any clothes recently but haven't seen a huge change in what I have, though I did buy a tape measure and according to my measurements I am a size 28 apart from my huuuuuge hips which apparently wanna stay a size 30 :( You're hubby's probably right though, ah well as long as the scales are going down something is shifting.

I think it depends on the shape of your body, Ive lost 10 kgs.. 22lbs i think? Any Ive lost a size in my bottom half, so now im a 14, but still got a horrible fat stomach which fits into size 16 tops.

I was told it's normally a stone for a dress size, but a stone and a half for the first one cause people tend to squeeze into smaller sizes. I know this was true for me.

I was told it's normally a stone for a dress size, but a stone and a half for the first one cause people tend to squeeze into smaller sizes. I know this was true for me.
True for me, couldn't understand for ages why I still needed a 16, until I remembered that pre-diet I looked for ages to find a '16' that actually fitted!

I think realistically I was a size 18 bottom/16 top before, and I'm now a size 14 bottom/12 top. So it has been roughly one size per stone, or just over a stone.

I think it must vary quite a bit - I imagine it's more like a stone per size when you haven't got much to lose as I have lost 3 stone and only just in a 24 from a 26 - but if I lost a size for every stone now I would be a size 12 at 15 stone! So I know that's not gonna happen! But I hope I drop some dress sizes soon!! x

I seem to have dropped size quicker on my bottom half than the top - I have lost 22lbs now and have gone from a size 16 jeans to a size 12 but tops just from at 16 to a 14 - quite happy with that to be honest as the weight seems to be going from where is needs to most - if that makes sense.

LRO xx

Back