When I reach target, I look forward to....

I look forward to people believing my brother and I are related (you can see my stats, he's 6'2 and slim - as I'm so chobbly nobody ever believes it)

Also, pathetic as it may sound I look forwarded to being looked up and down but in the good way, not the way you often get at a larger person

I look forward to being able to buy clothes I like without thinking they look horrible on me :D

I look forward to getting back into my old wardrobe. I miss my skinny white jeans. I only ever wore them once.

PearlAngel said:
Its each to their own, i just feel curvy is a nice way of saying fat really, well it depends how they say it!. I know once i got stopped in the street by this gangsta wannabe (&$^&%£ who said oh arent your a little 'plumper' ....that HURT!:eek:

Yep, with you there... Plump is not a nice word in any way!!!

I look forward to being able to fit into (and look good in :D) a pair of skinny jeans - you know all the coloured ones that are in fashion at the mo?? I would like an electric blue pair :D (size 12 please!)

I look forward to my getting weighed in outfit to be to big to wear anymore.

Wearing whatever I want to wear to wi and not care if it doesn't weigh the same as what I wore last week!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back