when is weight loss noticeable?

amyelliex

the most i've ever lost is about 12lb and i never noticed it, although I am 5ft 9 and need lose around 70/80lb.

When did you all start to notice?

I suppose it depends on how much you need to lose and where you lose it from initially. I'm very big and when I've lost weight in the past, nobody has noticed until I've lost around 1.5 - 2st. The initial half a stone is mostly glycogen anyway so comes from the liver ... so it stands to reason people aren't going to notice that too much.

Rest assured they will soon :)

I have just started to notice a difference this week & thats 23lbs i've still got a long way to go but i kept having to hitch up my jeans when i wore them at the weekend

People have been noticing my weight loss this week, people that see me each day at work, at almost a stone off. When i initially did weight watchers it took people longer to notice but possibly that is because the weight came off so slowly that people got used to the way i looked as i gradually lost weight x

Hello, i have lost 2 and a half stone now and i hardly get any compliments off my friends which is quite annoying as that can really motivate you sometimes. I was a size 18-20 when i started and now am a size 16. Because i am loosing the weight evenly all over, i can notice in my cothes and my close family says there is a big difference but i even struggle to see it sometimes when i look in the mirror, but i really notice how different when i look back at pictures.
I think everyone's body is different though as for some people half a stone would be a massive difference, All depends on size i think.
Kele xx

I notice my clothes getting loser after a stone, people start to notice after about 2 stone

My mother who never mentions my weight actually mentioned my weight loss today (she doesn't know I am on Exante). She asked if what I was doing..I just said swimming..If that sort of weight loss can be achieved by swimming I would need to have crossed the channel several times over!!! ;)

Back