When Saturday comes

Haha it's always the same! Good luck on getting below that 200lb mark :)

Dominoid - :D If you didn't laugh, you'd cry. Keep at it chuck - a good loss next week will definately be on the cards.

I STS this week so hopefully am settling into this maintenance lark. I'm finding it tricky not to get out of the dieting and counting points mindset - but then again I don't think that's a bad thing really. Hopefully it will keep me on the straight and narrow. :)

Sts this week. I had a cold and was eating everything in sight until a mid week intervention from Madameleminx and my workouts have been terrible too so I'm actually quite pleased with not gaining anything. Hopefully I can shake this off and get my tempo back soon enough

I've managed to rack up a 6lb gain over the last couple of week!
Back on plan today onwards and downwards.

Good luck for the week ahead dominoid

Dominoid said:
Hope you managed a better week this week Nessa :)

I broke the 200lb barrier at last! 14st3½lb now or 199½lbs

Friggin awesome Dominoid well done!!

3lb off for me this week, half that gain gone! X

Dominoid said:
It'll be gone before you know it and then it'll start taking its friend with it!

Here's hoping!!
Not long and you will be in the 13's!!

Well done Nessa and Dominoid :). I'm still holding steady at 2lbs under my goal weight. Would like to shift just a couple more pounds to give me that all important Christmas buffer. I'm sticking to the diet still during the week, but have been having quite a few "treats" at the weekends. Think I might pull it back just slightly. Other than that have just finished week 2 of the Couch to 5k running programme. Going surprisingly well so far but come Monday I will have to run for a solid 3 minutes :eek:!!

Had a very unexpected (but welcome) 2lb loss this week so I am now 4lb under my goal and am delighted. This is my "buffer well and truly in place now to cope with the Xmas onslaught. Before that in a couple of weeks we are off to Glasvegas for a couple of days for our annual shopping trip/xmas pressie buying. This means a blow out at TGI Fridays :gimi: nom nom nom. I do appreciate that sounds slightly pathetic that we are looking forward to it so much, but living where we do there is nothing like it around at all. Our nearest MacDonalds is 28 miles away FFS! Mind you - that's probably for the best :)

Hope all the Saturday weighers are ok? x

I went back over the 200lb mark last week with a 3 ¾lb gain but now back under this week with a 5lb loss so now running the 14s out at 14st2 ¼lbs. Just as well really as I want to be carrying as little weight as possible for this 10k. Only a week to go now, eek!

In related news, if anybody would like to sponsor my charities for the run the any donations large or small would be very gratefully received: www.justgiving.com/teams/dominoid

Hello? Anybody home or are we all hibernating for the winter? XD

I'm down to 14st¾lb now so I should be into the 13s by next week. Still need to lose a little faster if I want to reach my healthy weight by Christmas goal but I'm not far off that now with under 18lbs left to go and another 7 weeks to lose them.

If I can average 2lbs loss a week, I could feasibly be a healthy weight by my birthday but with Christmas in the middle, that may not happen. It was always meant to be a challenging target anyway though so I'm excited that it's still potentially doable even if I'm doubtful I will manage it!

Back