When Saturday comes

Wow Gettingfit just forwarded me this link. Wow!!! you look amazing well done!!!!

Thanks Donzy. Much appreciated. Definately getting there. Just need to hopefully firm up my mid section a bit more now. xx

Mrs. Sue, Mrs. Sue, can I say you look RAVISHING !! :D

Mrs. Sue, Mrs. Sue, can I say you look RAVISHING !! :D

Ha Ha Ha - ravishing is not a word I would use! Thanks RR - glad to see you back. How are you doing? How did the graduation go?

Oh you know disastrous. Family swept through and made my life horribly complicated. Then my partner of 4 years left me, which was devastating. I also was misdiagnosed, and all the meds which made it so hard to keep the weight off actually made the situation worse. Now, I'm being booted out of the country and and jobless.. So you know, its been a wee tough summer.

Oh you know disastrous. Family swept through and made my life horribly complicated. Then my partner of 4 years left me, which was devastating. I also was misdiagnosed, and all the meds which made it so hard to keep the weight off actually made the situation worse. Now, I'm being booted out of the country and and jobless.. So you know, its been a wee tough summer.

Holy crap RR, that's dreadful. I am so sorry to hear that. One of those things would be bad enough but what a combination! Mind you, thinking positively that has to be all your bad things over and done with?! When do you leave and can you fight it?

2 lbs off this week, so 2 stone 12 lbs off now in 12 weeks, Em

That's brilliant Em, well done. What a difference 12 weeks makes! :)

I lost 1lb at this Saturday's WI which I am very pleased about. Just want to knock off about 4 more and then I know I'll have a nice, comfortable buffer for events like Christmas and Holidays. At least that's my plan ha ha :)

1978Emma said:
2 lbs off this week, so 2 stone 12 lbs off now in 12 weeks, Em

You girl are on fire!! That's brilliant you must be so pleased.

Well done sue, building the buffer up nicely!!

I lost 1lb this week, a bit dissapointed as I think I deserved more and I'm bang on 20 stone now and so wanted to be in those 19's!! Xx

well done catloversue and Nessa,

I can so understand Nessa but you will no doubt be in the 19's by the next weigh in, you are doing so well hun,

so true catloversue re what a difference the 12 weeks has made, I can't help think that not only would I have not lost this amount if I hadn't started but how much would I have carried on gaining weight wise? huh its something that applies to us all, its not just what we have lost so far but what we have stopped ourselves from gaining, the way my weight had been going up, well I dread to think what I would weigh now if I hadn't started 12 weeks ago. Em xx

Morning All - another 1lb off for me today which is unexpected but welcome all the same! :)

Positive vibes to my Saturday chums. xxxx

Cat Lover Sue said:
Morning All - another 1lb off for me today which is unexpected but welcome all the same! :)

Positive vibes to my Saturday chums. xxxx

Well done sue xxx

2LB off for me this morning taking me into the 19's and getting my 15%!!

23ST 4LB to 19ST 13LB in 18 weeks. Mega happy right now!!

1LB away from 3 1/2 stone and 2lb away from 50LB off!! Xxx

Nessa - you are killing it girl! Well done, you must be glowing with pride. :) So next mini target is that 2lbs off then! So chuffed for you. xx

Dominoid said:
Nice one Sue and Nessa :)
I'm 3¾stone lighter this week. Not quite sure how as I haven't really done anything different but still pretty happy with it. Takes me to 14st4¾ and under a pound to go before my weight goes under 200lbs!

Never knock a loss!! Well done x

Nice one Sue and Nessa :)
I'm 3¾stone lighter this week. Not quite sure how as I haven't really done anything different but still pretty happy with it. Takes me to 14st4¾ and under a pound to go before my weight goes under 200lbs!

Cheers Dominoid. So I guess you are aiming to get yourself under the 200lbs mark on Saturday? Easy peasy! xx

Dominoid said:
That's the plan anyway! Started the ball rolling with a 4 mile run on Sunday morning and planning on doing the same or more if I can on Wednesday.

Brilliant stuff!

That's the plan anyway! Started the ball rolling with a 4 mile run on Sunday morning and planning on doing the same or more if I can on Wednesday.

Impressed! This would be me if someone suggested I do a 4 mile run ... or even a 1 mile :faint2:

Back