When Saturday comes

In the same boat - STS - but I'm ok with that since I have become the food monster. Gone through multiple bags of crisps and candy and a batch of cookies.. exams are over in 3 days and then its back to nomral for me - because I'm rather hating all the excess :/

Good to hear your are well Sue!

Best of luck to everyone else!

Morning Saturday Slimmers! Up bright and early to pack Mr Sue off to pick up the meat from the butchers. WI this morning and pleased to report another 2lb loss. Been pretty strict this week and only had a couple of mince pies and a couple of fancy biscuits at the office, which was good
considering I was literally surrounded by boxes of Quality Street, Roses, Miniature Heroes, Biscuits, Victoria Sponges and a Pavlova!! It was like working in hell! :eek:

Hope everyone has an enjoyable and relaxing Christmas break. Today marks my diet being less strict for the next few days. I am already drooling at the thought of Twiglets and Cheese! :) Will check in next week so assess the damage! :eek::D

Morning! WI this morning and lost the 3lbs put on over Christmas! Back in the groove, whoop whoop :happy036:

Have a good weekend all. xx

I'm in late this week, but wanted to pop in to make sure you are all still around. :D Gain almost 6 lbs over exams and Christmas, BUT I'm currently vacationing in Switzerland and I am walking everyday and eating well. Looking forward to jumping back on the scales next week when I return.

Way to go Sue on your xmas loss, I hope I Can join you! :D

Hi RR - great to hear from you. Hope you enjoy the remainder of your holiday. As it's Switzerland, I hope you're having a bit of chocolate! :)

6lbs gain sounds pretty good considering your exams, Christmas and holiday. I'm sure once you get home and back to normality, you will be taking that off pretty quickly. :)

lost 4lbs after week one...:)

Morning all - Chewieodie - well done. That's a great loss. :)

I had a 2lb loss this morning which means, drum roll.... I am no longer classed as "Obese"! I am now "merely" Overweight! Whoop whoop! :talk017:

Good luck and positive vibes to all the Saturday Weighers xx

aw that is fantastic.... well done to you!

Lost 1lb this week, happy with that. Bought some skips, so should be interesting. Dont dive for cover when you hear the thud. Its just me skipping (trying to anyway). :confused: Weighing in tuesdays, what I like wrong thread. Good luck to everyone anyway.

Ha Ha! Say hi to everyone in the Tuesday WI thread from us Saturday peeps! :D

Morning - just checking in. STS this week. Bit miffed but I have had some good losses over the past few weeks so I don't think I can be too hard on my body! :)

Positive vibes to all the Saturday gang. :)

Hello All!

I'm back home now, ready to hit the ground running so to speak. I have lost 3 lbs of my Christmas indulgence. :D And looking forward to getting the rest off.

So happy to hear about your success as usual Sue! Good luck to everyone this week.

Hi Saturday Chums - well I am chuffed today to report a 3lb loss which takes me over the 4.5 stone mark but more importantly I can now say I'm into the 11's! When I first started out back in May I set myself the target of getting to 11 stone which frankly I thought would be a real stretch and probably not achieveable. I am now just 12lbs away from this and wild horses won't stop me from getting there - not that I'm planning on doing anything daft like not eating!

So I'm just going to carry on with my Weight Watchers plan and Kettlebells three times a week and hopefully get to my first target in the next 3 months.

Good luck to all my Saturday weighers and RR - got your message - when will D-day be? Happy to help in whatever way I can! xx :)

Afternoon everyone!

Well I lost another lbs this week, which leaves me only 3 more to go to get back to my pre Christmas fiasco. I have in the interest of being serious allowed the pool to directly debit my bank account :) so I believe that should motivate.

Another big milestone for Mrs. Sue!! Wooopee. Congrats. ;) I have no doubt your goals are reachable and well within site. My D-Day is June 25th. ;) Reasonable I think.

Good vibes to all!

Happy Saturday to all of you! I'm here with a half of a pound loss... not much but I wasn't really careful this week. I have however gotten back to swimming and I am feeling really good about it. :D Keeping my fingers crossed for success in the pool because it's just tooooo cold here in Scotland to go running!

Best wishes to you all.

Hi All - apologies for being so late with my WI this week. Managed a 1lb loss so happy with that. Had a bit of a disaster yesterday. I broke my little toe on my left foot. I slipped down the last couple of stairs and landed in a bit of a heap. I knew I'd done something immediately but, as you do, I left it a few hours and then when my toe started going black I thought I'd better get myself off to A&E! Anyway after lots of prodding and poking they confirmed it was broken and sent me on my way. They didn't even bother strapping it up. Apparently it will sort itself out! Consoled myself with a Cadbury's Caramel Mini Easter Bunny. Very tasty it was too! :)

Hope everyone is well and not tooooooo cold.

Oh so sorry about your toe Sue! I hope your kitties give you some extra cuddles.. congrats on the loss this weekend!

Oh so sorry about your toe Sue! I hope your kitties give you some extra cuddles.. congrats on the loss this weekend!

Thanks RR. Unfortunately one of the kitties was the reason I had my accident. He was "demanding" his breakfast and wouldn't shut up. So I got up about 5.45 still half asleep and had him dancing about around my feet as I was coming down the stairs. Just slipped down the last couple but must have been an awkward landing position and caught my little toe. Being a good mummy I still fed him once I had got myself up off the floor! :)

OK.. I was a bad girl this week. I kept to my exercise but I might have eat a whole cake.. with homemade butter frosting. In my defense I had two of the most substantial interviews of my life this week but I ate a cake. So I'm with a half pound gain.. on to next week!!

Back