When Saturday comes

Good Morning Saturday Chums. Firstly a massive well done to Laura. Excellent loss.

Pleased to say my WI this morning saw a 4lb loss which not only gets rid of the holiday gain but also takes me into the 10 STONE BRACKET! Whoop Whoop!

Next goal will just be to continue working my way towards 10 stone dead which will see me into the "normal" BMI bracket.

Good luck to all my Saturday WI friends. :)

Wow Sue that's brilliant, I'm jumping for joy about being back in the 13's so you must be seriously chuffed! :D

Thanks Laura. I am massively chuffed. Gonna celebrate with a bacon sarnie! :)

Well done to all off you. 3lbs off this morning for me which Im pleased with as last week was my second week and only lost 1lbs so was worried it sw wasnt going to work for me. 8lbs in total now so have hit my first 1/2 stone. next goal is to lose 4more to get me back into the 100s (currently 203lbs and hate seeing the 2 at the start!). keep it up all x

Thanks Laura. I am massively chuffed. Gonna celebrate with a bacon sarnie! :)

Poached egg WW bagel for me, not quite up there with a bacon sarnie :p

Well done to all off you. 3lbs off this morning for me which Im pleased with as last week was my second week and only lost 1lbs so was worried it sw wasnt going to work for me. 8lbs in total now so have hit my first 1/2 stone. next goal is to lose 4more to get me back into the 100s (currently 203lbs and hate seeing the 2 at the start!). keep it up all x

Well done! I think we are practically twins heightened start weight wise you'll see the 100s really soon, you're doing brilliantly! :D

oh wow lauraloola I see what you mean about twins! how bizzare. well done you for getting into the 13's x

I'm glad you understood what I meant I was supposed to write height and start weight...silly predictive text :D
Thanks, i'll be saying the same to you in the next few weeks!

Down a kilo this week! Much love to the crew and Mrs. Sue!

Down a kilo this week! Much love to the crew and Mrs. Sue!

Well Done RR! You're nearly at your 10% weight loss which is a great achievement. :) xxx

That's brilliant. I know what you mean! I look forward to seeing your progress on here! :)

Hi guys I'm a fortnightly weigher so nothing to report from me but just wanted to say good luck to anyone who is weighing and have a great weekend regardless of what the scales say x x

Thanks Laura :). Pleased to report another 1lb loss this morning. That is the end of my first year on my new regime and I have lost 79lbs in total. Can't say fairer than that! Onwards and downwards.

Positive vibes to all my Saturday WI'ers! xx

Thanks Sue. Back at ya! :)

Cat Lover Sue said:
Thanks Laura :). Pleased to report another 1lb loss this morning. That is the end of my first year on my new regime and I have lost 79lbs in total. Can't say fairer than that! Onwards and downwards.

Positive vibes to all my Saturday WI'ers! xx

Wow that's fantastic! Well done :)

3lbs for me (but that's in a fortnight so not that great :( )
Good luck everyone x

only 1lb off for me this week but Im still happy as it has taken me to 199lbs! hoping never to entre the 200s again! next goal is to lose another 2 which will take me to my first (of many!!!) stone x well done all xxx

Back