When Saturday comes

Yay that's fab. Well done :)

Hi All - a bit late checking in, but another 1lb down. Onwards and downwards! :)

First weight in, 12 stone 12 lbs. Hopefully this time next week this will be different!

2lbs off so that takes me to my 1st stone! 1 down 5 to go - I dont care though, the fact that its finally coming off and I have after so many failures found a diet that works is all im bothered about, if it comes off slowly it comes off slowly x

2lbs off so that takes me to my 1st stone! 1 down 5 to go - I dont care though, the fact that its finally coming off and I have after so many failures found a diet that works is all im bothered about, if it comes off slowly it comes off slowly x

Well done! Its a great feeling, isn't it?

I STS this week. Annoying but better than putting it on! :)

1pound for me - not the two I had hoped for (would get me from the 14's13s!) but still a loss is a loss will take it. not holding out much hope for the next week. 2 lunches one dinner and a picnic booked lol x

Morning All - 1lb off for me. Pleased with that as it means I am now in single figures to get to goal of 10 stone (9lbs to go). Hoping to hit next mini target of 2lbs off next week which means I can tell folk I have lost 6 stone in total.

Going to celebrate my loss this weekend with that culinary delight of fish finger sandwiches tomorrow lunchtime! Yum. :)

Well don to all the Saturday weighers. I was down another 3/4 lb so took me to 30.4 BMI, closing in on the no longer obese zone for me now :)
I also joined a gym so starting phase 2 of weightless where I try and replace all that missing fat with muscle.

Morning All - hello Dominoid nice to hear from you. Glad its still going well for you. More tattoos on the horizon then!

Pleased to report another 1lb off for me today so just 1lb away from another 1/2 stone off and more importantly the 6 stone gone mark. I'm soooo impatient. But as long as I lose it by the end of the month as taking a trip down to Englandshire to see the family and I want to stop them in their tracks! They won't recognise me - although I still have my big gob so maybe they will! :D

Sue I'm sure you are going to WOW them like no other..

I'm down today as well -3 lbs. Sucks to be working down from such a high start again, but well, onwards we go.

Well Done you have all done Fantastic, saturday is my bad day too - weigh in on weds so i dont feel like im going from monday to fri being extremely good and then binging at the weekend

Morning All - pleased to annouce 1lb lost this morning so 6 STONE GONE! Delighted and only 7lbs now to target. Positive vibes to all my Saturday weighers. xxx :)

Hi Dominoid - whoop whoop! Well done. I love a milestone, me! Can we virtual high five or would that be way too juvenile?! xx

I started my diet last Saturday and so its my first weigh in tomorrow, I am so nervous although I really feel I can see a difference already in my face and my trousers are fitting better so fingers crossed! Emma

Good Morning Saturday Slimmers - welcome Emma. Fingers crossed for your WI today. :)

Pleased to report another 1lb off this morning. Only .9 overweight on the BMI scale now!

Not going to be around next weekend as going to visit family in Englandshire for a few days so will do a cheeky WI on Thursday morning before we go. Hoping to minimise the damage whilst away but I now a Chinese Meal and BBQ are already on the cards! Oh well - tis only once a year. Positive vibes to everyone. :)

Back