When Saturday comes

Nice one sue, getting closer! I went up quarter of a pound this week but that doesn't really bother me seeing as I lost more than average last week anyway. I'm still in the overweight zone so I'm still on track for healthy weight in the long run.

Also, I'm starting to see more muscle definition building from the weight training I've been doing so there's non scale victories to compensate for the figures!

Well I started my diet last Saturday and weighed in at 22 stone 5 lbs , my heaviest weight ever! :cry: but today I got on the scales and I have lost 8 lbs in my first week! :D I am so pleased as I have to change things, I am doing a diet of 1500 calories - 1700 on the whole and trying to watch carb intake at the same time.

Thanks Sue also for the welcome and well done on your weight loss, oh and don't worry about your trip away, I personally think that if you are on track most of the time then you are entitled to a nice treat now and again. I am off to the theatre on the 4 th July and I am off to Bella Italia for a meal before going there with my close friend so thats one night off for me to look forward to!! Emma
:)

Well done emma, thats really good. I stayed the same this week but have had a bad week and gave up on diet the last couple of days. Got up today and am determined to get back into it this week. Hope you have a good week. xx

thanks Sue70, well done on your weight loss so far and I wouldn't worry about staying the same this week, I think weeks like that are very typical for people trying to lose weight, I am really pleased that you feel more determined again, I had a few wobbly moments in the first week, I started off full of motivation and then was like "oh I can't do this", then I seem to have got my head in the right place again. The silly thing is I am satisfied food wise on my diet but I guess I just have an emotional relationship with food, happy , sad or angry and I want to binge so at present I am just trying to stay on track and find other ways of coping with those emotions, more positive ways, easier said than done! Emma x

well I am in complete shock as I weighed in this morning and I have lost 6 lbs this week! :D that means with the 8 lbs I lost in the first week and 6 lbs in this second week that I have lost 14 lbs (1 stone) in two weeks,:eek: its crazy especially since I have been having plenty to eat, just much healthier stuff! I am on a roll!! yay!!

Well done Dominoid, you have done so well, your weight loss so far is amazing, I see you are doing ww, thats a good diet, I am not doing that one as such but very similar in that I am eating regularly and eating healthy foods, the last two weeks has been like a lifestyle change for me, one which is making me feel so much better in myself, people like you inspire me to keep going. Em
:)

Well done to you both. I lost 3lb this week. So back on track. Emma i am the same as you, i eat when bored, tired, and stressed. Need to start doing more exercise though. Hope you both have a good week xx

thanks Dominoid and well done sue70, fab weight loss, we are all doing so well, I am such an emotional eater and so finding other new ways of coping with my emotions other than using food is really helping, Em x

I struggle on a friday and saturday night when hubby is working and i get bored. I try and keep busy but sometimes its harder than others. xx

I came over to my parents place today and they were having sausages and chips and I had my veg bake which was very tasty but I was certainly looking at those chips! ha ha I'm only human, I think its good to have treats though, I am off to Bella Italia on Wed with my friend for a meal before our trip to the theatre and I'm looking forward to that and allowing myself a night off! Boredom though at times makes me want to eat so I try to distract myself which sometimes are easier than others, Em x

Hi emma, hope you have had a good week. weigh myself tomorrow. Been quite focussed this week, so hopefully will pay off. xx

Hi Sue70, I lost 1 lb this week which I know doesn't sound like much but I guess its a pound in the right direction, I remained on track with the exception of my planned meal out on Wed but its TOTM as well and I usually always gain at that time so to lose a pound for me is good during this time. How are you? Em xx

Hi em, well done, another one in the right direction. I have managed to stay on track this week. Lost 2lb which i am happy with. Want to try and lose 8lb in next 12 weeks to reach my first goal. Did you have a nice time wednesday. xx

well done Sue on your weight loss, yes had a lovely meal at Bella Italia, gave myself a complete night off ha ha, hard to do calorie counting and monitoring carb intake at an Italian restaurant! :D, actually I think it was just what I needed a really nice meal out with a close friend and then I found it easier than I thought I would do to get back on track on the Thurs. I went to see "Sister Act" the musical on Wed with my friend after our meal out which was great fun. I think we all need treats now and again to keep us going, for me I am better if I have planned treats rather than just hit the shops looking for some random food treat. Em xx

Hi Peeps - been away for a couple of weeks so just catching up now. Put 1lb on over the last week with family holidays so not too bad. Could have been worse! :) But back on it now and hopefully downwards towards my goal.

Hi CatloverSue, wow just 1 lb on is great after a holiday, thats really nothing to say you have had time away, wow well done you, I think you must have somehow managed to stay pretty much on track which is a huge achievement when on holiday! Em xx

Morning All - 3lbs off this morning so delighted. Reversed my 1lb holiday gain and another 2lbs off for good measure. Only 4lbs to goal now. COME ON!!!! :D

Positive vibes to all my Saturday chums xxxx

3 lbs off when you only have 7 to go is pretty remarkable, well done Sue. I was on holiday half of last week and went way over weeklies, hence no weigh in last week. As we got back Wednesday I've had half a week of eating and drinking crap this week too and I expected a gain but somehow I lost 3/4 of a pound since last weigh in! I think I expelled about that much weight into my mate's pond after a few too many last saturday night so clearly that helped ;)

lost 4 lbs this week which I am mega happy about! :D

well done catloversue and dominoid on your weight loss this week,

oh and good on you Sue, must be wonderful being so close to your goal! Em xx

Back