When the going gets tough.....the tough get slimmer

Ok so yesterday wasn't brilliant still had a bit of a panicky binge late last night but was then awake all night feeling like i was having a heart attack!!!! can't believe i'm back here but it stops now :p

I am going to have a good day today, eat when i'm hungry, enjoy each mouthful then forget about it when i'm finished.......not keep wanting more, no matter how bored i am ;) x

Happy Tuesday everyone

Last night was just a blip, you are certainly NOT back there again, because there is no need for it to happen again.
You are doing great, if you had a little binge, so what. It's not the end of the world, you can just pick yourself up and start again.
This is a lifestyle choice, not a crash diet. We are only human, things will go wrong sometimes, but whats important is that it doesn't affect you long term.

Come on you, happy Tuesday!!!! :) xxxx

Thanks squeezy had a much better day today so already feel an improvement!!!

Think i got down about last night because it was the 6th night in a row i'd done it and was feeling very out of control about it :( but if i can get tonight done without a binge i think it will get a lot easier. Am terrified of restricting too much though because that always seems to lead to over eating .............even if it is 3 months down the line ;) x

Thats why I try not to restrict myself. If I want something then I'll have it within reason. That is also why I would never do any other kind of diet than ccing.

Hope tonight is your night hun :) xxx

But if i don't restrict myself at all i'll end up even bigger-herein lies the problem ;)

All about moderation i guess, but i'm still learning xx

I know what you mean. I seriously do struggle on a daily basis with how much is too much etc, but I do find that if I allow myself some naughties it's far easier than not. Although I do binge still, so I'm not sure what the answer is. I guess I will always be learning when it comes to food and my shaky relationship with it! lol :)

Had a little toast binge last night but a major improvement on previous nights :D

Feeling hopeful for today, got a plan just hope i can stick to it!! Am already feeling less bloated and am just aiming to lose the 5lb gain by monday so not gonna be to hard on myself just sensible............ease myself in gently ;)

well my re start hasn't been brilliant been over cals everyday so far :(

Two weeks to go until my b'day weekend and i'm not expecting to lose a lot of weight i'm just aiming to feel 100% better than i do now! my digestive system is shot to pieces......i'm pretty sure i can hear it crying ;) So for today i plan to be within my allowance-simple as that x

Yesterday was much better :) was under cals and did a load of cleaning so kept active too!

Got a belated mothers day meal later today but i know the resturant has decent healthy options and you can easily swap chips for new/jacket potatoes so no reson why i should go off plan. Shall just remind myself how much i want this..............and its A LOT ;) xx

Another good day yeaterday with no binging!! :D Also survived the meal out- stuck to diet coke and had thai fishcakes salad and new potatoes. was massive portions but only at one and a bit fishackes and 3 potaoes-no butter or dressing! very pleased with myself :)

Feeling so much better on one hand as the bloated gurgling stomach issue has gone, plus the mental torture of wanting to eat constantly has easded. I do however seem to have a sore throat and stuffed up nose so you can't win em all ;) personally am blaming my friends kids......the little germ monsters ;)

Have a great weekend everyone x

Everything sounding great hun. Hope the sore throat goes away soon, have a great weekend!! :) x

Well was having a good day despite the sniffles untl i came home logged into facebook to see my 'friends' have been organising more social events which yet again haven't included me!!! They invited me out tonight but really not up for it for a lot of reason ( diet, money,health etc) but now i feel like i've gotta go cos how can i moan bout being left out when i don't go when i am asked ?? to be honest if i hadn't bumped into two of them in a shop on thurs i'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been mentioned at all :(

And one of the girls was telling me that she always feels a bit left out and over looked by everyone, yet she seems to be treating me that exact way!!! I hate feeling like needy 12 year old but i don't wanna end up with no friends at all.

Rant over! Just didn't wanna bottle it up and end up binging :(

Lost 4lbs of my 5lb gain :D and as i had a cheeseburger over the weekend i'm VERY happy with that!!!! Now to lose some 'real' weight! I am so ready xx

uuuurgh!!! feel so snotty!!! was up a lot in the night due to an inability to breath so having loads of fun right now ;)

But the suns out and i've actually stuck to my diet 100% for one whole day :D Not much i know but one hell of an achievement for me at the moment!! Really hoping to stay in this frame of mind for the week and get a couple of pounds of for my b'day weekend in 10 DAYS (!!!!:D) then i shall try my best to stay within maintenance caloies before getting STRAIGHT back on the wagon on easter monday! Have even told my family not to buy me easter eggs this year- shouldn't be too difficult though- i'm sure the birthday fun will keep me distracted :)

Well done on the loss hun, thats amazing!! Sorry your not feeling very well, at least you are sticking to things 100%, keep up the good work. :) xxx

Thanks :D Feel so much better (despite the snot!) if i can stay out of the fridge tonight will be day 2 100%........yay!!!! xx

And I can breathe!!!!!!!! yay! sore throat gone too but with my messed up sinuses the snot is here to stay for a while!! It's got 9 days to do one in time for my b'day and first whole weekend off work in 6 months..............or else :p

Stayed out of the cupboards last night after dinner which i'm claiming as a success even though i went to bed earlier than usual to avoid it ;) was tired though so not entirely ridiculous!

Hoping for a third day on track x

You are doing SO well, keep it up hun. What a sense of achievement!!! :) xxxx

Went over slightly last night but was less than 100cal so no biggie :) got 8 more full days of dieting until easter/b'day then i will give myself a bit of a break for 3 days but hoping i can stay in control of my choices even if i'm not tracking 100%. though i've got so many plans i will be too busy to binge (fingers, eyes and toes crossed ;))

someone brought pizza into work and i had 3 slices.................fail! :(

Back