When the going gets tough.....the tough get slimmer

Hardly a fail hun!!! So what if you had 3 pieces of pizza, you have been so good recently, look at it as a treat. Don't beat yourself up hun, you don't need to feel guilty! :) xx

I know, i know! don't feel so bad now was expecting to wake up with an upset stomach but so far so good and have put it behind me! Just guess i was disappointed after such a good start to the week :)

You can be disappointed, just don't let the guilt eat away at you. Well done for forgetting it. Onwards and downwards!! :) xxx

couldn't agree more squeezy :D

Had another good day under cals yesterday, no binging,no late night snacking and my tummy feels flatter already!!! Would love a 2lb loss as an awesome b'day present this week but only need 1lb to hit my target so either way i'll be happy :D

Well it's my birthday week!! (yes i need a whole week ;)) Super excited about the weekend and can't see me being strictly under cals at all but i shall be mndful of what i eat not go over board and most of all enjoy myself!!! :D

Have been so down in the dumps bout one thing or another for ages now and am determined to enjoy every moment with my friends and family this weekend! Will still weigh in as scheduled but if i sts, i sts. Life's too short :) xx

Great attitude hun!!! Hope you have an amazing week. What day is your birthday?

it's saturday hun........does that mean i get two weeks hehehe! Got so much planned though, starts with shopping on thurs, drinkies and lovely food all weekend and ends with a Steps concert on the 12th! And no i'm not embarrassed to say i'm going to see Steps :D I really have no shame xx

Steps?!?! LOL What a great week you got planned. Enjoy and don't feel guilty about any of it! :)

Did you have a good birthday hun? Have you enjoyed all your plans? :)

Hey squeezy!!!! Well its officially over and it was wonderful but am absolutely shattered now and time to get back on the wagon :)

Weighed in and have actually sts so am really pleased just gotta get on with some losses now if want to be at goal for september!!

How are you getting on?? x

A sts is fantastic hun, well done. Your subconscious must have been helping you choose good options. Do pleased you had a fantastic week.

Now back on the wagon for your next big goal..........Vegas! Xxx

well the weekend is going really well so far :) Not strictly sticking to cals (wanna ease myself back in :)) but still making sensible choices and not over eating for the sake of it!!

I think this week off has really shown me i can enjoy life and not instantly pile all the wweight back on which is nice but i do need to rein it in if i want to start losing again.......here we go!!!

happy sunday people :D only 9am but i've been up for an hour......................shocking!!!!!

Have been suffering with my back again ( an ongoing minor issue) and also have ANOTHER lovely snotty cold and a mouth full of ulcers so i'm guessing the old body is silently protesting against the toxins i've been loading it with lately :( sorry body back to it now for a good few months so feel free to get better any time now !!!! Amazing really the messages it sends out when it's unhappy..........no beating about the bush ;)

Still am determined not to let it get me down or throw me off my master plan. Went bowling for a friends b'day last night and although i don't play due to my back and the fact that i'm rubbish still had a really good night! A few bottles of lager, resisting food when every one was ordering burgers and curly fries (mmmmmmmmm curly fries!!), laughing at hubby playing just dance, my friend winning me a Rabbit (from winnie the pooh :D) stuffed toy and seeing my brother for once equals a good night in my book!!! so much better than sitting in my local with everyone bickeing and being obnoxiously drunk anyway!

Anyway off to work for me at 11am then an afternoon of footie on the tv it's (almost) what perfect sundays are made of!! Wow what a ramble..........the painkillers are obviously kicking in ;) xx

had an ok couple of days, not brilliant but getting better :)

Planning on really going for it for the next 6 weeks and hope to get a massive chunk gone by june!! Thats the plan anyway! Got no major events for a while now, none tht require me to over eat anyway. Just gotta remember how much better i will feel with a few 100% days under my belt........hasn't happened in a while now, possibly all year :(

Heres to a successful few weeks x

Woop woop! lost a whole pound, really didn't think i'd lost anything so really happy :D Only 6 weeks til the end of may, really trying for a good loss in that time x

Woop Woop!!! Well done, thats fantastic! Keep up the good work hun :) xxx

been off plan for a week, re gained all i've lost and am really annoyed with myself!!! keep making stupid excuses and reasons to start again EVERY day which just lets me binge every night because 'tomorrow will be better'.....................i'm an eejit!!!

It was 20 weeks til my holiday this sunday just gone and it's time to get serious! 1lb a week is all i need............super easy i reckon!

So here we go!!!!! :)

Come on hun. We all have slip up's. Just forget it happened and press on with your countdown to vegas. 1lb a week is really doable if you behave yourself!! ;)

I know you can do this hun :) xxx

Thanks chick i needed that!

It's so frustrating to know you're self sabotaging but not stopping it!! Annoying!!! ;)

Off out all day with the girls today........in the rain, yay! going to a concert later though so lots of dancing will be done and therefore calories burned :D We are eating lunch out but have had a filling breakfast so won't be ravenous and hopefully make a good decision. There will be alcohol involved but can't have too much as i'm working in the morning so hoping i can keep it under control............at least a little bit

Happy friday people xx

Back