When the going gets tough.....the tough get slimmer

Good luck for weigh in! x

And i'm back in the game!!!!!
Lost 3lbs and am so happy i may do a little victory dance! its about time those scales started moving in the right direction.

right, sensible head back on now........here's to another great week, will be back later with intake for the day. Have a good one peeps xx

well thats another boring monday at work out of the way, it's all up hill from here :)

stuck to my plan all day and now my hubby calls to say he'll be late home should he pick up a kfc on the way home..................ummm yes please!!!:eek:
should say no but after being so good all week,staying out of the pub all weekend and my great loss i'm gonna treat myself! so there :p
Figure i've got all week to make amends and will try not to over eat but i'm making no promises lol!
other than that...............

mon 28/3

b/fast: 1 slice white toast with Clover light ( 137cal)

snack: chicken and veg Cup a Soup(133cal)

lunch:chicken and sweetfire pepper wrap(350cal)
Quavers (88cal)

snack: Go Ahead! blueberry and yoghurt slices (142cal)

dinner: KFC (800cal guesstimate)!:eek:

total:1650cal

So not ridiculously OTT as long as its a one off! am planning a day of spring cleaning tomorrow which should work up quite a sweat xx

Wahoo, 3 lbs excellent!!!

Are you sure you're only going to eat 800 cals of KFC?!?!? I can never go under 1200... but that's because I have no restraint, lol!!! x

That's a great weight loss!!
I wish I could leave alcohol alone. Wine is my weakness. If I didn't drink I wouldn't eat half the rubbish I do! :)

Wahoo, 3 lbs excellent!!!

Are you sure you're only going to eat 800 cals of KFC?!?!? I can never go under 1200... but that's because I have no restraint, lol!!! x

you're probably right tbf but i was too lazy to go get my calorie book from upstairs and not sure what he's going to bring back!!:eek:
I too have no restraint and the only thing keeping me from the booze is i'm trying to save money for my b'day week when i'm sure all hell will break loose calorie and cash wise!! xx

morning!
Had a lovely lie in today so am feeling refreshed and raring to go!!! well maybe not raring......it is my day off after all;)

last nights kfc wasn't as catastrophic as it could have been! i had 1 drumstick, 2 thighs and a hot wing which comes to 915 cals (i think-my calorie book is old!)
so my guesstimate wasn't too far off! yay me:D

didn't eat any chips- they were cold and soggy so not too much of a hardship!!
And don't feel disgusting today so on with the show! hope ur all well xx

what a thoroughly enjoyable day doing nothing.......what fun!:)

tues 29/3

b/fast:none

lunch: oxtail cup a soup with small wholemeal roll (237cal)
ready salted squares (99cal)

snack:chocolate chip muffin (290cal)

dinner:steak and murphy's stout with cheddar mash ready meal (465cal)
penguin (106cal)

total:1197

great day hope i don't mess up before bedtime xx

morning!
Had a lovely lie in today so am feeling refreshed and raring to go!!! well maybe not raring......it is my day off after all;)

last nights kfc wasn't as catastrophic as it could have been! i had 1 drumstick, 2 thighs and a hot wing which comes to 915 cals (i think-my calorie book is old!)
so my guesstimate wasn't too far off! yay me:D

didn't eat any chips- they were cold and soggy so not too much of a hardship!!
And don't feel disgusting today so on with the show! hope ur all well xx

Wow, well done!!! I would have had my body weight in chicken and eaten the soggy chips!!! x

hahahahaha! i would too normally don't know what has come over me!!! just praying whatever it is lasts xx

wow i seem to be having a mid week meltdown!!!! have had 1000cals so far and am sat looking at a bottle of wine and a huge bag of dorito's!!!! dunno whats gotten into me but i guess i was expectuing it at sometime!!

i just wanna be able to relax and eat/drink what i want but i know that only leads to one thing..........weight gain! i've kind of resigned myself to a mini binge and an angelic re start tomorrow. Or am i just kidding myself??

on the plus side people have started to comment on weightloss i just don't wanna get cocky think i've cracked it and veer off plan! been there done that

hope ur all doing better than me xx

I understand your dilemma only too well betterforever! I have made lots of bad choices due to drinking wine. At least we can draw the line afterwards and start again.
How did u do?

I understand your dilemma only too well betterforever! I have made lots of bad choices due to drinking wine. At least we can draw the line afterwards and start again.
How did u do?

thanks hun! well the wine magically disappeared but restrained myself to just a small-ish bowl of dorito's so i'm not gonna torture myself bout it!
just frusrating because i can't figure out what triggered the craving............oh well todays another day i'm not gonna let it de rail me!
hope ur doing well xx

betterforever83 said:
thanks hun! well the wine magically disappeared but restrained myself to just a small-ish bowl of dorito's so i'm not gonna torture myself bout it!
just frusrating because i can't figure out what triggered the craving............oh well todays another day i'm not gonna let it de rail me!
hope ur doing well xx

That doesn't sound too drastic, it could have been a lot worse!
I seem to crave chocolate and wine. I have never been a chocolate eater before?? To combat my cravings I went out and bought mini bite size chocs and have saved some 187ml small bottles of wine, so decant a bottle of wine into the smaller bottles. That way I can curb the craving with much less calories.
Also I will try to exercise before I allow myself to have a treat, normally 30 mins on my bike.
I am not always so disciplined though and can easily consume a bottle of wine and a pizza!!!

well, got back on track yesterday, was well under target so hopefully my slip on weds won't have an impact!
just gotta focus 100% over weekend and hope for the best!

going to see the nana tonight cos i can't see her on Mother's Day which means a good feeding up :eat: and hubby wants to take me out for an indian on sat night cos he hasn't seen me much due to work etc:hug99:aaaaah! then sun it's drinks with the girls while 'watching' (or gossiping!) the boys play footie!

so on plus side busy busy busy (gotta fit work in there somewhere) on the downside plenty of temptation! oh well we will see ..................

thurs 31/3

b/fast: 2rashers extra lean bacon and a dry fried egg (215cal)

lunch: ham and lf cheese panini(425cal)

dinner:quorn and veg homemade curry and 3tbsp rice (420cal)

snack: malteaser bunny (157cal)

total: 1217cal

morning all!!
Ended up going out for a few drinks last night after my nana force fed me chips :479: and had a good laugh, left at a reasonable hour and haven't got a hangover!! YAY!

Am feeling thinner again after a few bloaty days so hoping for another loss monday, a pound would be lovely please!

fri 1/4

b/fast: 2 rashers extra lean bacon on a w/meal roll (294cal)

lunch:Tesco prawn mayo sandwich(355cal)
Pickled Onion Monster Munch (196cal)
caramel Nibbles (195cal)

dinner: half a portion of chip shop chips (275cal)

drinks: 4xvodka and slimline tonic (208cal)

total:1523

slightly over but whats done is done, could've been a lot worse xx

ok so i'm not particularly religious but i do believe something of a miracle has occurred!!!

i've only gone and lost another pound despite going AWOL all weekend and not tracking calories AT ALL!!!! somebody up there likes me and boy am i grateful.

this week is gonna be rather challenging as it's birthday week for me (cos just a day never seems enough!) i'm going to see katy perry in concert tonight then a couple of days work, b'day meal with the fam thurs and a night in london at the weekend to see kylie at the o2!!! god i'm exhausted just writing it down. so i will be very happy with a sts next moday but am fully prepared for a gain!

am gonna try my best to get back on track with the food log-at least mon-fri.
laters xx

Wow, what an action packed birthday week... have an awesome time!!! x

Back