When the going gets tough.....the tough get slimmer

thanks peeps!!!
It started off great with katy perry last night! tho a cupcake theme and sweet strawberry smelling air not the best for us dieting concert goers ;)

good day foodwise tho no proper tea due to excitement and tummy troubles :jelous:

mon 4/4

b/fast:2 boiled eggs and soldiers (263cal)

lunch:chicken and veg sushipack(230cal)
salt and vinegar snack a jacks (106cal)

dinner: plain and salt and vinegar squares (196cal)

total:795cal :eek:

wow! really low! wasn't hungry at all tho............xx

tues 5/4

b/fast: 1 dry fried egg on wholemeal toast (178cal)

lunch: garlic chicken with crushed new potatoes(570cal)
crunchie (185cal)

snack: salt n vinegar walkers crinkles (150cal)

dinner: small jacket potato with ham and cheese (490cal)

total: 1573

ok so haven't had a good day at all!!:sigh:
Far too many carbs (and fat and calories etc) and very unactive as work was quiet. As it's my b'day tomorrow (have i mentioned that yet??:p) and it's my first weekend off in 6 months I'm going to make the most of it -and the sunshine!- and thoroughly enjoy myself! as long as i'm prepared for a gain and get right back on track on monday/tuesday i'm not gonna torture myself cos that's never fun!

So i am excusing myself from dieting duties as of now and i will deal with the consequences in a calm and orderly fashion next week................bye bye for now, see u on the other side;)

Morning all!!!!

I'm back from the dark side and,my, wasn't it fun!! but back to reality now and i'm raring to go!

Have not weighed yet so am gonna be as good as possible today and do my official weigh in tomorrow so i can get a true reading instead of water weight! I'm pretty sure i'll have gained but i've enjoyed every mouthful and also didi a lot of walking so fingers crossed

laters lovelies xx

Pleased u had a good birthday. I'm sure you'll be back on track in no time. Good luck with the weigh in :)

Sounds like you had an awesome time, don't worry about the scales most of it will be water retention from the increased sugar and sodium intake, chug plenty of water and it will go. x

busy day at work, sooooo glad to be back!!! :p

hopefully the rushing around will have counter acting going over my calorie allowance - oooooooops!!

Am quite eager to get on the scales tomorrow so i can see what i've got to deal with and make a definate plan.

mon 11/4

b/fast: one slice w/meal toast and Brussels pate (249cal)

lunch: Tesco healthy living ham and cheese sandwich (310cal)
cheese and onion walkers (181cal)

dinner: roast pork, mashed potato,peas and gravy (681cal)

total:1421

well well 3lbs on........and i was expecting at least 5 the way i was going :eek:!!!!

so on with the water chugging!will be spending most of my time peeing today and am awfully excited about it:happy036: but if it does the trick i'm happy with that!!!

So plan for the week is to work my way through the excess food i have in the house (hopefully not all at once :giggle:) so i can start next week with a fresh slate and well stocked cupboard. I just can't afford to keep buying to fit with a 'plan' then not using it! plan plan plan /water water water and those 3lbs will be gone again!!

done well with the water 2 ltr nearly done plus the running upstairs to the loo every 10 minutes helps!! also scrubbed bathroom top to bottom which must have burnt a few cals :) Which obviously now gives me an excuse to put my feet up and watch tv for the evening...........and not delve into the cupboards after my dinner!!!

tues 12/4

b/fast: small wholemeal grilled bacon and lf mayo roll (223cal)

lunch: 3x lean chicken drumsticks with 2tbsp lf coleslaw(480cal)

snack: bitesize crunchie (100cal)

dinner: one grilled cheeseburger on wholemeal roll (484cal)

total: 1287

doing ok calorie wise but boy do i nedd to eat more veggies!!! i've let myself slip back to the old habits that made me fat in the first place! plus i REALLY need the fibre-if you know what i mean........xxx

had a sneaky look on the scales this morning just to make sure i'm headed in the right direction..........and 1 of my little lodger-pounds has gone already!!!! yay!

gonna keep up that water intake even if it's a pain while i'm working and attempt to stay out of the pub this weekend (but i do have very persuasive friends, uh-oh!) and you never know i might shift a 'real weight pound by monday xx

not a happy bunny!! despite my most excellent positive start i have had a monumental fail of a day which has resulted in 300 cals over my limit and its only 720pm :eek:

Apparently boring old men wittering on about the racing is a major trigger for me not to mention my sicky feeling stomach and achy shoulder (oh, woe is me :ashamed0005:)

I think i'm going to set myself the challenge of staying away from the loopy juice til monday but not beat myself up too badly if i mess up food wise. Then on monday i'm going hardcore, determined and successful whether my brain likes it or not! bring it on greedy guts mentality:character00115: i'm not scared!!!!!

Hope ur all well and feeling more motivated than i am xx

Right thats it.......i've sat here stewing and metaphorically beating myself about the head for the last hour and i'm ready!

New weigh in day is thurs which as i'm sure you're all aware is tomorrow, which stops me from going any more off the rails between now and monday. Also has the added bonus of not being immediately after the weekend so will more likely be a 'real' reading instead of pesky water retention.

And thats all i have to say about that.........so there :p

Have also got my ass on My fitness pal if anyone wants to be friends (don't all rush at once!!) i'm melissajayne83 over there!

thanks for listening xx

Good luck for 2moro's weigh in.
Don't be so hard on yourself, everyone goes over their daily calories at some point. I probably do twice a week. The key thing is to pick yourself up and start again. Tomorrow is a new day. :)

Thanks hun!
Am just feeling down today and not sure why.........but am looking forward to tomorrow now for a fresh start xx

morning peeps!!!

Thanks for the adds on MFP, wasn't keen on the 'you have no friends' staement on my profile :D!!

Am feeling much more positive this morning. I have a new weigh in day, a new weight and a new found zest for this dieting malarkey :party0011: ooooooh how i love a fresh start ( i should know i have enough of em!!)

So I've got no major plans until 4th June, which gives me 7 blissful stress and distraction free weeks and i'm gonna go crazy and aim for a stone loss! I may be shooting too high but i'm in that kind of mood!! I will be seeing a few people I haven't seen for a while and i'm ready for the 'omg haven't you lost weight' comments ;)............here's hoping xxx

had a very lazy day today and stayed under calorie allowance so....yay!

got work in a bit tho so will be a teeny bit more active but will have to try and resist the food later, which is my weak moment!
fingers crossed xx

Back