When the scales say Err!

Thanks everyone!!
Well the good news is after only losing 1lb last week, i've lost 7 this week!!

That makes 3 stone in 7 weeks. So now I've lost 30% of the weight I started out with:D:D:D:D

That is unbelieveable! I've been reading a lot of your posts and have meant to comment sooner. I love the fact you are embracing the mental aspect of LT and your determination is shining through.

Your results are amazing!! xxx

Thank you so much for your kind words. Today I feel AMAZING!!!!!
Bumped into someone I used to go to school with today, and even though I'm double the weight I was at school, she said to me "Wow, you look amazing. You've hardly changed" That gave me a great boost!

The hard bit is holding onto the these feeling when faced with temptation or cravings!! But now I've got less than 100lb to lose I'm looking forward to doing it.

Thank you so much for your kind words. Today I feel AMAZING!!!!!
Bumped into someone I used to go to school with today, and even though I'm double the weight I was at school, she said to me "Wow, you look amazing. You've hardly changed" That gave me a great boost!

The hard bit is holding onto the these feeling when faced with temptation or cravings!! But now I've got less than 100lb to lose I'm looking forward to doing it.
well done Jane you are doing great there will be no stopping you now MRS

Congratulations hunny,so proud of you xxx

its a 2 way street Jane you have helped me thro hard days and cant wait for our slinky shots :D I think by June we are going to sizzle heh

Woooohoooo! You kept the vlcd faith and were rewarded. You've just overtaken me, Dusty, by 2lbs. Fantastic!

Ali

Awesome! :D Huge well done! Here's to another good week :) xx

Jane my wee chook what have you got planned for this weekend something wild and inappropiate I hope :D, Iv planning on lots of assessments and not so much in way of movement I think the term is couch potato!!!

I'm away for two days then will spend Sunday rewriting the arts policy and putting a creative writing section into the English policy. We've got an arts Mark visit on Friday and hoping we move from silver to gold.

:beer8::beer8::beer8::beer8::beer8::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0051::drunk::party0036::party0027::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer: need I say more

:secret::party0016::banana dancer::beer8::rotflmao::busted::drool::sign0007::479::kissass2::beer8::banana dancer::banana dancer: I think that says it all :p

:argh::sign0163::sign0151:

:D aye it helps when doing this bloody plan

for the old music im listening to bruno mars let it rain put that in place of that miley cyrus woman :D:D

I love his music but was seriously perturbed when saw him on Brits this week! He's so short!
Another SPLAT waiting to happen :)

But he can be stored nicely into a drawer for further use :D:eek::D

Back