When the scales say Err!

Good luck for weigh in today :) xx

Thanks everyone. 3lb off this week. Not bad considering its TOTM! My hormones have been raging this week. Could cheerfully have stuffed my face at any time this week or failing that, killed a close family member.

Thankfully, hormones subsiding now and clam being resorted:)

Excellent! Well done :D

Well done for not killing anyone either ;) xx

The joys of teaching !!!!!! Its enough to turn us into serial bingers (oh hang on it did in my case hence the weight problem!!!!! he!he!) Have fun and hope the hormones have stopped raging!

Well done on your 3lb loss and not killing anyone or killing the cruel person who was winding you up about babies :p

Wow, Dusty, Jayne, Hockeynut and Tweeza: fabulous cumulative losses. We're powering through and will have those 100Lbs+ shed for certain.

So proud of us all!

Ali

thank you aligal could not do it without support I have on here especially my lovely dusty always has a good word when im struggling :D

Not been posting as much recently as I'm finding that LT has just become a way of life for me now! At the beginning it was sooo hard I was here almost evry hour looking for the support, but now I find the time flying. Hope that offers some hope to those of you just starting on the journye ot a new you!

I've got nine pound to lose now till I'm the lightest I've been this decade. And its 16 days till my fabby husband's birthday. I really want to get those nine pounds off by then. Who knows if I do lose them, he might get an even better birthday present than I was planning :p.

So fingers crossed for that (for both of us :eek:)

I think I have 6 or so lbs to go and I'll be below 17 stone and the lightest I've been this century! I don't really remember how low I got last times I dieted but am certian I wasn't 16 something.

It's funny how the need for support comes and goes. Now we're into the groove, it's much easier. High levels of commitment and staying onbthe programme really help. I think that guy who wrote the book Willpower was right that it's a muscle that gets stronger when used.

I'm just cooking sausages for my ma in law's freezer as she likes sauasgae and mash, and roast chicken and vge for my husband......so the kitchen smells great, and I am staying on track. Go me! Go Dusty and friends!

Ali

3lb off this week. Seems to be a pattern for me!

50lb off in 10 weeks is great:). Two weigh ins and 6lb to got till hubby's birthday. Here's hoping I stay losing 3lb each week to get me to my first big goal.

Another WOW thread I've just read!
Well done all of you.

I have to admit you make me a bit ashamed of myself.

I was in the obese category when I very first started (about 3 years ago) but only really had 4ish stones to lose. I'm still working on the last stone and a half... I keep giving up and hovering round my mid way point.

I really hope reading about your continuing success gives me the boost (or guilt trip) I need to get below 11st for the first time in... gosh a decade maybe?

Keep going - people like me with rubbish will power need to keep reading how it should be done!

Many thanks and! Its a real struggle getting going. But I found once i was three/four weeks in it got easier.

Good luck on finishing your journey

Thankyou! You too.

I think my problem is I get bored and I start to look in the mirror and think, "yeah you look ok now"... I want to look in the mirror and think, "wow you look ACE!".

Thankyou! You too.

I think my problem is I get bored and I start to look in the mirror and think, "yeah you look ok now"... I want to look in the mirror and think, "wow you look ACE!".

wow and your so hard on yourself those lovely words you have applied on here should be used on yourself as well lovie will power is such a slippery bugger your not lacking in it at ALL xx

Well, I'm nothing if not consistent!

Another 3lb off this week.

3 to go till four stone!!! I will have them off by next weigh in!

Fabulous consistency, Dusty.

I've addedd some photo albums if anybody's interested in seeing the difference 4 stone can make when you're 6ft tall ;)

Had a bit of a happy moment this morning.

Getting lots of compliments on how much better I'm looking at the moment. But, I've been here before and once people start telling me I look better, I start to lose motivation and then slip backwards. So, I've told my office staff that they are not allowed to tell me I look good and have to keep pushing me!!

So almost every day I walk in the office and they say "God Jane, you look a bag of sh*te today!" Last week I had a new top on and one of the office staff was looking at me proper funny. When I asked her whats the matter was she said "I really want to say I like your top, but I'm not going to!":)

anyway, when people make a statement about me losing weight I always say "Yes, but I've still got 6 stone to go" mostly to remind myself.

Back to the point of the story, was feeling a bit down this morning about still having 6 to go when it suddenly hit me; once I lose another stone I will have lost half the weight I want to!!!!!:eek:

Never in a millin years did I think I'd be looking at that so soon. So onwards and downwards

well i was going to tell you that you look really lovely in your dress but will just say your looking like a bag of bones :D:D

Back