When to change to ss+

mrsf83

Hi I'm on week 3 of ss and know you can stay on it up to twelve weeks but does that also depend on bmi? Can't remember.

Are you all planning on sticking to 12 weeks or swapping earlier, just wondering really??

Thx

mrsf

Hey im in week 9 and have been on ss the whole time im going to do my week of 810 after week 12 and because i have a lot of weight to lose will probably be going back to ss for another 12 weeks. I did at the start ,plan to go up to ss+ after week 4 but when it came to it i fely happy enough on ss. Not sure how low your bmi must be before you need to step up but it should be on the website.

Your doing really well. I want to lose 5 more stone, just wondered how everyone else is planning there loss, bit worried about getting bored of not eating too I think!

mrsf

I am not bored yet but do have days that are harder than others. Im just hoping il be able to get back to ss after my 810 week its going to be so wierd to eat lol. I think you will know what will be better for you as everyone is different and the losses between ss and ss+ are not much different i hear. I guess just listen to how you feel and that will be the right way and you will lose that 5 stone in no time well done on doing so well already yu have had 2 great losses =)

I'm not bored yet either, surprised how quick it's gone cos I'm so busy in work, want to stick to ss, starting to miss wine thou lol!

I'm sure you'll get back to the ss fine, wud be odd eating again thou! There is great losses on ss which def keep me motivated!

I'm having a power plate delivered tomorrow so hoping that will do the trick too!

mrsf

I wanted to stick to SS as long as possible but I have my Sid in laws wedding next Friday and a overnight trip away the week after, I'm planning ahead for both and hope I can get straight back into SS as I fear once I start eating " food " I won't want to swap ! I'm lucky in the fact I like a lot of the packs so have a good variety. SS as long as I can :)

Spangles made good point about the 810 week Yolande, which was to make the good as dull as possible. I'm doing ss for 75 days, 1 week 810 then back down to ss+. Being on 4 packs per day anyway, you drop one on ss+ just add meal so only works out an extra 50 cals & means I'm more likely to continue till September.

Oh thats actually a really good idea that way when i go back to ss it wont feel like im missing out =D Thanks alot!!
Yeah sounds liike you have a good plan its probably what i would do too if i was on 4 packs per day and 50 cals extra is nothing really and worth it if it means you stick to it. I think planning and preparing ahead for these things really helps.

im hoping to stick to the ss just for the 12 weeks but its nice to know you can switch to ss+ to avoid falling off the wagon, im only on day 2 but im reallllly hoping i can stick to it as i love the variety, good luck xxx

In some ways it helps I only eat 2 products so I just see it as medicine & only enjoy the choc mint bar, the choc tetra I just tolerate! I agree, Yolande, I need strict rules with no leeway or I break them! Might go back from 810 to ss, but by that point I think I'll feel deprived that I'm missing things like bbqs etc. This part of the year is much easier & less to avoid. At least ss+ is a bit of a compromise. As long as I make a decision in advance I feel ok!

I swapped from SS to SS+ after 4 days lol! :D

Back