When to draw the line - teenagers.

I was still having to be in at 10pm when I was 16!! In fact I seem to remember staying with my nan for a week when I was 21 and she still trying to tell me what time to be in!!

IN by 10pm?!!!! I had to beg my parents to be allowed to STAY UP until 10pm when I hit 16. :D

They are having the same trouble with their teenage grandchildren now. Great up until puberty but clueless after that. :rolleyes:

I couldn't even sneak out. Having said that when I was lumbered with babysitting my kid brother (he's 7 yrs younger than me - yes, the same one nearby Friday night :D) I'd play Kate Bush, Genesis and Saturday Night Fever at top volume and raid their stash of martini. :eek::p

Medusa said:
IN by 10pm?!!!! I had to beg my parents to be allowed to STAY UP until 10pm when I hit 16. :D

They are having the same trouble with their teenage grandchildren now. Great up until puberty but clueless after that. :rolleyes:

I couldn't even sneak out. Having said that when I was lumbered with babysitting my kid brother (he's 7 yrs younger than me - yes, the same one nearby Friday night :D) I'd play Kate Bush, Genesis and Saturday Night Fever at top volume and raid their stash of martini. :eek::p

Lol! I had to do the whole babysitting younger siblings thing too - and also the martini thing!!!

Back