When to drink shakes

amyo

Hi all,

I'm on my first week of Lipotrim and was wondering if it mattered what time of the day you drink the shakes?

I've been off work this week so have been having a lie-in, and therefore am drinking my shakes at 12noon, 4pm and 7pm. Does that matter?

Also when I go back to work I don't want anyone knowing I'm on LT (a couple of friends and my OH do), so would it be ok to have shakes at 730am, 5pm and 8pm??

Thanks!x

It really doesn't matter at what time you take your shakes. I take my first one at 06.45, my second at 12.30 and my third at 21.00. If you can manage to have such a long break between your first and second, yeah, why not?
At weekends I always have my shake later as I don't have to get up that early and then I take shake 2 and 3 at the same time at night.

That'll do for me! Thank you... Even after just six days I'm noticing a difference, clothes seem looser and my tummy feels flatter, can't wait to get weighed on sat!x

That'll do for me! Thank you... Even after just six days I'm noticing a difference, clothes seem looser and my tummy feels flatter, can't wait to get weighed on sat!x

Welcome to LT
Good luck for the weigh in.
Bet it will be great
x x x

I find it asier not ot have a set time... but to have my shake when my OH is having his meal... keeps me occupied!!! x

Hey Dee, I don't think I'm quite ready to be in such close proximity to my OH when he's eating!

He's being very good, not telling me what he's had to eat when I'm not there.

Sometimes I think I can only have two shakes a day, is it best to have all three?x

Hey Dee, I don't think I'm quite ready to be in such close proximity to my OH when he's eating!

He's being very good, not telling me what he's had to eat when I'm not there.

Sometimes I think I can only have two shakes a day, is it best to have all three?x
Yep!!! Definately have all three!!! x

You definitely need to have all 3 shakes as you will get all the vitamins and minerals you need in the 3 sachets. If you skip shakes, you don't get what you need on a daily basis and this could be bad for you. Don't forget, we only get about 450cals per day... This is the minimum number of cals a person needs to survive so please don't skip any shakes!

easier not to have set times i find ............yeh though have all 3 somthimes i find it hard but you have to have them done wanna get sick !!!

I know what you mean, some days I don't feel hungry at all and could manage without but I force them down, even though they do sometimes make me wanna gag!x

I know what you mean, some days I don't feel hungry at all and could manage without but I force them down, even though they do sometimes make me wanna gag!x

i found that the first time round !!!!

youll get used to them this is my 2nd attepmt :D did it for 6 weekd before x

amyo said:
How much did you lose?x

22lb in the 6 week just 2lb off 2stone
I have seen ppl loose more though !!

So I'm back to were I was lost 22lb in total up to last Saturday weigh in tomorrow x

I want to get to 13 stone see how I feel then :) it's more my size that's an issue for me z

Yeah I know what you mean, that's why I don't really have a specific target, I'll just stop dieting once I'm happy with the way I look x

amyo said:
Yeah I know what you mean, that's why I don't really have a specific target, I'll just stop dieting once I'm happy with the way I look x

Exactly myn too :) x

Ive just been weighed... Lost 8.5lb in week one!

BMI down from 31 to 29.

Weight down from 13st 2.5lb to 12stone 8lb.

Woohoo!

amyo said:
Ive just been weighed... Lost 8.5lb in week one!

BMI down from 31 to 29.

Weight down from 13st 2.5lb to 12stone 8lb.

Woohoo!

That's fab !!!

Well done you :) keep it up !!!

I lost 3lb this week x

Back