When to start the CD steps introducing food.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by paul1978, 17 February 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

Im currently on SS (week 2 day4) I have 4 st 3 lbs to get to my goal. I want to be at goal (and hopefully be eating food completely) by 1st week of June as Im going on holiday. When should I begin the steps where you introduce food ? Should I do them all (inc AAM at the start) ? Im a bit wary that if I start these too soon I may not lose enough weight for my holiday.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    You really should go from SS to AAM for one week, then to 790 for one week, then to 1000.

4. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    .....listening for an answer here too!

5. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

Thanks. By the sounds of it, at a rough guess, Ill be using the month of May to go through the steps so Im fully eating for my holiday. Still a couple of months of SS'ing :eek: Dunno if I can make that ? :eek:

MsJMC likes this.
  6. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Paul

Generally they advise if possible to do two weeks on each level, one minimum. I would personally do AAMW for one week then each of 790, 1000, 1200 and 1500 for two weeks. I did this when I was going on holiday at Christmas. If you work backwards from 1st June this is about 8 weeks working through plans so you would need to start 1st April which would give you another couple of months SS which should mean a loss of 2.5 stone ish. Don't forget you will continue to lose on the plans as well so might reach 3.5 - 4st for your hols. If you want to SS for longer then you could do each step for only one week and cut the time down by half.

Gxx

annie_d likes this.
  7. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    I am going on holiday in April and am going to stick to 1000 plan

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.