when to start?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tinkerbellsmum, 10 August 2011 Social URL.

1. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    another question from me sorry i'm a royal pain i know.
    i've made the choice to start back on sw again to get my last 10-12lb off but i don't think i will able to make it this sat cause of going camping which i can't get out of (i've tried lol). i was wondering whether i should start sw myself and go it alone till next week or wait till after first wi next week.
    i'm just alittle concerned that you have to want to lose aleast 7lbs and usally in my first week i lose 5lb. i know i'm smaller this time so shouldn't lose that much but also i think i should start while my heads in it.
    what do you think?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clairebear1000

Clairebear1000 A determined Bear

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If you are planning on going to group, I would wait until next week- that way you get an accurate 'starting weight' on SW, so that when you go back to group each week it will be consistent. Scales can vary so much! Does that make sense? :)

4. tinkerbellsmum

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    hmm yeah good idea hun so this week should i just not think about what i eat?

5. Clairebear1000

Clairebear1000 A determined Bear

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well it depends on whether you think you would be more in control trying to follow SW. Some people feel like if they are starting next week, they think they can binge during the time leading up to it, which some say gets it out their system- however it isn't really a healthy approach.
    I would say just eat well this week, read up about the plan and try and pay attention to what you're eating. Then start SW 100% next week :) does that sound ok?

6. tinkerbellsmum

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    yeah that sounds good hun thanks

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.