when to start?

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
another question from me sorry i'm a royal pain i know.
i've made the choice to start back on sw again to get my last 10-12lb off but i don't think i will able to make it this sat cause of going camping which i can't get out of (i've tried lol). i was wondering whether i should start sw myself and go it alone till next week or wait till after first wi next week.
i'm just alittle concerned that you have to want to lose aleast 7lbs and usally in my first week i lose 5lb. i know i'm smaller this time so shouldn't lose that much but also i think i should start while my heads in it.
what do you think?

If you are planning on going to group, I would wait until next week- that way you get an accurate 'starting weight' on SW, so that when you go back to group each week it will be consistent. Scales can vary so much! Does that make sense? :)

Well it depends on whether you think you would be more in control trying to follow SW. Some people feel like if they are starting next week, they think they can binge during the time leading up to it, which some say gets it out their system- however it isn't really a healthy approach.
I would say just eat well this week, read up about the plan and try and pay attention to what you're eating. Then start SW 100% next week :) does that sound ok?

Back