When to weigh yourself

monty1978

I know that Dr. Dukan says to weigh yourself everyday but I feel down in the dumps if I haven't lost....

When does everyone weigh themselves during cruise? Once a week, once every two weeks....

What's best?

In attack, daily is good...
In cruise, I'd start daily, knowing that there's often an increase after PV days but know to move to twice weekly or even weekly once the losses slow...

We're all different though!

Could you honestly keep off them for a fortnight?

I started by weighing everyday but when things started to slow down it decreased to every 2 days and then to twice a week. At first you want to keep weighing to make sure you're losing but as you get more into it you'll just chill out a little. You need to do what's right for you :)

I have only recently changed to twice weekly, and thats after 8 months on the diet, because me weight has slowed so much I am averaging 1 -1.5 loss a week and the daily view was so disheartening. Its all a personal taste, I couldn't go longer than a few days at teh moment, but weekly would be the next best thing, definately not longer than that.

I weigh most days but in my head it only counts after a PP day. I hate it when my official weekly weigh in day is after a PV.

I weighed every day during attack but once a week after that. In cruise I used to do pp mon-thurs and pv fri-sun, wi was on fri so I suppose I was at my lightest then. fri is also wi day in conso, straight after protein thurs. I might jump on the scales occasionally mid-week but don't take much notice of what they say until fri.

Back