Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

When will I stop looking ill?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rachelh, 30 September 2008 Social URL.

1. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

I am posting a lot today...lazy day lol.
    Just a question...I've been doing this just over a week, and I look ILL.
    Pale as can be, spots, deep black circles.
    I was expecting it, but not for it to continue this long or be this severe.
    Several people have commented even when I've been wearing makeup. Comments even from strangers - 'you look like you should be home in bed'.
    Trouble is I have an interview on Friday for a physical job that specified good health/strength. I really want the job (and am well up to it) but was already worried about my weight affecting my chances...now I look like the least healthy person around too!
    Will I perk up soon or am I probably still going to be this way by Friday i.e. essentially looking like I have the flu

Last edited: 30 September 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    every one is diff, hun
    i looked ill after a few weeks on lt lol
    even now i still get the bags under eyes, (eye cream is great) even tho i think i have been threw all of em lol
    it might pass or not i dunno, but good luck on friday :)

4. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    I just have the dark puffy eyes I'm afraid -tho I'm ALWAYS pale lol

Why dont you do some self tanning and my fave budget tip -2 spoons in the freezer over night -put them on your eyes in the morning and puffiness goes away! I'm sure You'll be fine -GOOD LUCK!!!

5. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Good luck for Friday - hope the interview goes ok.
    I can't comment on whether you will look any better on Friday as I haven't been affected in this way, but fingers crossed for you.
    Self tanner does seem like an option for you - start using it now and you should be a nice natural colour for Friday....
    Let us know how you get on xxxxx

6. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

Thanks guys!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.