When will my order arrive?

Tracyx

Silver Member
Hi Girls,

I was planning to place an order yesterday for delivery today but got caught up and didn't get it done till last night and selected the next day delivery option for £4. I got a message today saying it has been dispatched so will it come on Saturday or Monday?

I'm hoping it will be Saturday because I'm running low but I've got an awful feeling it will be Monday now :(

I think it will be a Monday, Saturday delivery is extra I think.

Thankyou blossom it's not I don't have enough packs it's just that I only have porridge left and I'm slowly losing the will to live eating endless porridge but I think you read my mind because today i went swimming so came home starving so I switched some packs for an omelette & a Atkins bar and it made a nice change :)

I swore I wasn't going to have any protein & veg until at least after my first 4 weeks but I think having it the odd night will help me stay on track, maybe even as a weekend treat.

Tracyx said:
Thankyou blossom it's not I don't have enough packs it's just that I only have porridge left and I'm slowly losing the will to live eating endless porridge but I think you read my mind because today i went swimming so came home starving so I switched some packs for an omelette & a Atkins bar and it made a nice change :)

I swore I wasn't going to have any protein & veg until at least after my first 4 weeks but I think having it the odd night will help me stay on track, maybe even as a weekend treat.

Haha that made me laugh as I'm in the same boat,my delivery will come Tuesday now as I've only just managed to order! I'm left with chilli and macaroni cheese,and the shakes with bits in urghhh! The porridge sounds lovely! Id swap you in a heartbeat haha, and don't deny yourself hun,I don't think the losses are that different to be honest,so if you need the protein and veg have it! I started off having my protein every night but I noticed I craved more naughty foods,or wasn't weighing out my veg etc,it really made me look at things as I was getting lazy with it,so I did just the packs for a few days and its made me feel stronger,I pick and choose now of I have the protein and veg depending on the day! Goodluck hun xx

Thanks blossom :)

I think I'm going to do the same as when I've not done much I seem to be fine with just packs but on days like today when I went swimming I just felt I needed something a little more filling and the omelette was perfect.

I'll have to watch what I'm doing with portion size as that's my weakness and 100g of protein isn't much so I think I'll have to dig my scales out or i know id end up eating half a chicken!! lol x

Tracyx said:
Thanks blossom :)

I think I'm going to do the same as when I've not done much I seem to be fine with just packs but on days like today when I went swimming I just felt I needed something a little more filling and the omelette was perfect.

I'll have to watch what I'm doing with portion size as that's my weakness and 100g of protein isn't much so I think I'll have to dig my scales out or i know id end up eating half a chicken!! lol x

Same,that's why I've been eating eggs,you don't have to weigh them! Lol! How lazy am I!lol I get really hungry after exercise too,if I exercise in the morning by 10am I've had breakfast and lunch and I'm watching the clock waiting for dinner! Haha all you can do is listen to your body I guess,having the protein really helps in social situations too as you know you've not ruined your diet with a piece of chicken and salad! Xx

Back