When you are at goal???

coccinella

What have you all promised yourself? Or what is your motivation for getting to goal?

My motivation is a weekend in Manchester later this month. A black tie dinner & ringside seats at the Ricky Hatton fight on the 24th. A treat from my boss. My last trip to the UK (a weekend on London) was ruined by the fact I was overweight and I felt so negative bout myself. Didn't even bother doing any shopping. :cry: Just wanted to get back home nd how sad is that for an all expenses paid trip to the city?

This time though, I know it is going to be different... Even looking forward to buying my outfit which is a first!!

Julia X

Best City to come to hun xx

Having a giraffe..........again!

My motivation:
To feel good about myself, and to stop mentally thinking I'm fat.
To go to a family members wedding later in the year and not sit in the corner trying to look slim.
To be more energetic with my kids.
To feel sexy again
To stop snoring, (achieved this according to my OH)
To be much healthier
To start really enjoying life.
To buy some really nice fashionable clothes

What have you all promised yourself? Or what is your motivation for getting to goal?

My motivation is a weekend in Manchester later this month. A black tie dinner & ringside seats at the Ricky Hatton fight on the 24th. A treat from my boss. My last trip to the UK (a weekend on London) was ruined by the fact I was overweight and I felt so negative bout myself. Didn't even bother doing any shopping. :cry: Just wanted to get back home nd how sad is that for an all expenses paid trip to the city?

This time though, I know it is going to be different... Even looking forward to buying my outfit which is a first!!

Julia X

Hey well done to you....your doing super...im only starting today....i have similar stats to you......hope i can be successful too. ne words of wisdom????

My motivation:
To feel good about myself, and to stop mentally thinking I'm fat.
To go to a family members wedding later in the year and not sit in the corner trying to look slim.
To be more energetic with my kids.
To feel sexy again
To stop snoring, (achieved this according to my OH)
To be much healthier
To start really enjoying life.
To buy some really nice fashionable clothes

Totally agree, me too! xx;)

I agree Fi!! xx

wat a good thread, my treat is to go shopping in normal shops and look at style first rather than sizes!

I'm going to go to a beauty salon and get myself 'done' - facial, manicure, pedicure, St Tropez tan, the works.

DH keeps offering to take me underwear shopping when I'm at goal, what a generous man he is, I'm sure he has no ulterior motives at all!

oooo not thought about treating myself...but i suppose being slim and healthy with bags of confidence will be the best treat ever ...anything more will fantastic

my goal is to buy some cloths and when im trying them on in the shop i dont thing ewwwwwwwww ,i want to think that they look nice on me , i cant wait for that day
deb x

Treating myself to a spa in Malta - they will also complete any "finishing touches" that need to be done
im going to malta in july iv been 3 yrs running now its fab! my boyfriend is half maltease,when you goin? that'l be great bet your gonna look great on the beachxxx

I wanna steer clear of heart attack (angina runs in our family as does obesity!), I too would love to go in normal clothes shops and stop walking past them saying I can't go there as they only make size skinny b*tch!, and last but not least want to get into my wedding dress without looking like a big meringue waddling down the isle!

Julia X
where ya from hun????

Back