where am I going wrong demotivated!

Lehairycrab

getting back to target!
1458204273576.jpg
Hi guys I'm hoping you get some advise from you I've been to SW before and got to target without any problems through Feb - Dec 2012. Shortly after I fell pregnant and stopped going to group for my own reasons (plus the fact that my consultant was really pushy for me to take the newbies under my wing all.the.time and I couldn't cope since I had severe depression related to my pregnancy) I had a nice tidy bump and sometime after the birth I was around 1st - 1.5st heavier which I was cool with. Fast forward to end Feb 2016 and I was 2st 1.5lbs over target. I decided to attend group again (different group&consultant) wk1 I lost 5.5lbs wk2 I lost 2lbs wk3 I maintained! I was stunned since I was super good by hayho I thought it would show a good loss at the next weigh in however I am due to weigh in on Saturday and was naughty and weighed myself this morning 2lb gain!!!?? I'm so frustrated I've been so good I've turned down every cake/biscuit/McDonald's etc that my sweet new boss offers me. I have uploaded a snap of this week's food diary which is a quite typical representation of my diet, please look it over and comment thanks sooo much xxxx
Note: the only thing that has changed from my first time at sw is I have become vegetarian.
Not anticipating star week for another week or so.

Thanks again

Back