Where are the decorators gone ?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by bettyboo, 20 November 2006 Social URL.

1. bettyboo

bettyboo Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :confused:

The decorators were due on Friday last. When they didn't show up by Saturday night (normally I could set my watch by them) DH insisted I do a test...........so I did negative.
    :rolleyes:

ANYWAY - they are still missing. Am not up the duff. :eek:

So where are they gone ? This happen to anyone else.

x

Bettyboo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shrinking Nicky

Shrinking Nicky Cambridge Diet Counsellor

This can happen when on a VLCD. I had a customer who stopped having TOTM, it returned when she reintroduced food.

Women eh - hate it when it happens, hate it when it doesn't!!!

Nicky
    CDC Swindon

4. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

Diet:
    RC
    I was the opposite. My last one lasted 7 weeks!! - i'll swap ya ;)

Kitty x

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    totally normal, mine are all over the place!!!!

6. moomin-mama

moomin-mama Live for today!

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(18.1%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    Hmmm, just posted on my diary about the sudden reappearance of my decorators after only 19 days! Perhaps they came to the wrong house:D

7. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    I can go for months without an appearance, the longest has been 2 years. In the past 18 months I've only had 2 and my last one was after being on CD for about 2 months.

I don't worry about it as I'm not in 'the change' or anything, just very very irregular:confused:

8. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    oh how I long for the decorators to beggar off and leave me alone for a few months! lol Done with the baby days so am just wanting to experience no tummy ache, headache, crabby-ar*ed knife-wielding moments! lol I used to be very reg but now - who can say! Perhaps a few months down the line I'll be able to tell... lol hmmm, no decorators until reintoroduced food.... deffo incentive to stick to it! ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.