• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Where are the decorators gone ?

Shrinking Nicky

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
This can happen when on a VLCD. I had a customer who stopped having TOTM, it returned when she reintroduced food.

Women eh - hate it when it happens, hate it when it doesn't!!!

Nicky
CDC Swindon

totally normal, mine are all over the place!!!!

moomin-mama

Live for today!
S: 15st0lb C: 12st4lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 32.5 Loss: 2st10lb(18.1%)
Hmmm, just posted on my diary about the sudden reappearance of my decorators after only 19 days! Perhaps they came to the wrong house:D

S: 12st4lb C: 10st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 1st11lb(14.53%)
I can go for months without an appearance, the longest has been 2 years. In the past 18 months I've only had 2 and my last one was after being on CD for about 2 months.

I don't worry about it as I'm not in 'the change' or anything, just very very irregular:confused:

G: 11st10lb
oh how I long for the decorators to beggar off and leave me alone for a few months! lol Done with the baby days so am just wanting to experience no tummy ache, headache, crabby-ar*ed knife-wielding moments! lol I used to be very reg but now - who can say! Perhaps a few months down the line I'll be able to tell... lol hmmm, no decorators until reintoroduced food.... deffo incentive to stick to it! ;)