Where are you from?

I was born in Essex, moved to a lil town in Wiltshire/dorset/somerset borders...when I were 4 and have been living in London now for nearly 3 years:p

im from swords-dublin-ireland,always have been! i think im the only irish on the cd joined up to minimins????

I'm originally from just outside Glasgow *waves* to Maggief and now live just outside Birmingham:) Been down here about 11 years, still not lost my accent, thankfully ;)

oh my god small world...i lived in Gillingham till i was 11 and then Mere till i was 29 which was 3 years ago...know wincanton really well:eek:

Oh cool! We lived in Gil for a year before moving here. In Downsview Drive - Peacemarsh area.
My CDC is in Gillingham :)

i was born in grimsby, spent years living in belfast ( including when i first joined cambridge ) and now i live in sheffield

I live in Tynemouth on the North East Coast near Newcastle upon Tyne - a geordie girl born and bred!

born in buckinghamshire lived around a bit now back in bucks

I'm from Birmingham, and am still here. Wouldn't want to lose the accent!!

Im from glasgow same as magie born and bred here..

I live in Tynemouth on the North East Coast near Newcastle upon Tyne - a geordie girl born and bred!

Me too! lol

I am from Tyne & Wear near the metrocentre originally, now live just above the docks nr the fishquay end of North Shields. I quite often walk along to Tynemouth priory with my dog.

I moved away to Rutland for around 3 yrs for work purposes and came back to the north east about 1 1/2 yrs ago.

X Debs X

.I now live in a small town in Leicestershire. But born and spent my first 18 years in Portsmouth. Have lived also near Nottingham, also Newquay Cornwall, Witney in Oxfordshire and Germany for 18 months.

glasgow x

Back