Where can I buy some shorts?

Discussion in 'Holidays' started by Mandana, 30 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Mandana

Mandana Full Member

By Thursday?!?!

I've tried shop after shop online, but can't find any :(

The winter season is upon us (fashion wise at least), and holiday clothes are all gone!

I'm looking for something plain and not too short IYKWIM - and they have to 'swing' - not tight in other words!

Any ideas? Preferably online as I'm really busy so shopping isn't really on the agenda

Thanks everyone

Mandana x
    PS .. if I don't find any it's not the end of the world. I've got one pair that fit (sold the rest as size 20++) and I'm sure I'll find some in Tenerife. If not, the apartment has a washing machine! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mandana

Mandana Full Member

Anyone?

4. kamiknix

kamiknix Silver Member

What size you after?

I've got 5 pairs you could have.

Kam x

5. Sam25

Sam25 Silver Member

Diet:
    Harcombe Diet
    Hi

Don't know if its of any use but both Harrods and Harvey Nicks have 'cruise lines' for people going away during the winter... Not sure what they do on line though...

Katie

6. Mandana

Mandana Full Member

Aww thank you Kami .. that's so kind of you!

I've actually just found some online and I'm ordering now. They're too big as my size is out of stock, but it's a start. Better too big than too small! And I can always send them back I guess .. ?

Thanks again

Mandana x

7. Mandana

Mandana Full Member

Thanks Sam .. sorted now :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.