Where can i go to eat?!?!?!?

SkinnieMinnie

Planned to go for a meal this friday with my partner, best friend and her partner. Ive been left in charge to organise where we are going, i did think wetherspoons so i can have a ajcket potato but the spoons near me isnt really the place to go for a nice meal. Does anyone know of any resteraunts like big brands or ones in and around manchester that are good for slimming world? if not nandos will be my only option!

The piri piri chicken from Harvester is gorgeous. You could have that with a jacket potato and limitless salad for a Syn free meal!

Looked at their website and thought that woukd be a good one, got a voucher for it aswell! Win win :)

Yeah, I often choose Harvester

Steak, prawns, jacket and the creme fraiche and parsley sauce is lovely in the butter free jacket (only 2 syns for the little pot)
Also - naughty I know, but I take my own lighter than light mayo in a pot for my salad

at harvester the basic sundae with choc sauce is 13 syns i love harvester you can have free salad bar for starter too

also the squeezy bottle hot sauce is 1/2 a syn per tablespoon AND YOU CAN BUY IT

Back