Where did I go so wrong??

Aw your posts were so motivating! well done! you are most certainly back in the right mind frame and you are getting there with that last little bit!!

You deserve to be really proud of not only all the weight you've lost but how you've built up your fitness and health :D I am proud too! well done!

Glad you're back with us and smiley again :)

Now i just need some of your motivation :S I've been good the past 2 days though, so I feel a bit more motivated again :) but it's like what you were saying about having to change the way you think and deal with things... if i am having a rubbish day for any reason the first thing i will want is food... and i need to get out of that!! It's all small steps though isn't it :) I am going to take some of your enthusiasm and carry on having a 100% day today :D and I went on the Wii Fit for 32 minutes last night so i am going to make it an hour tonight :) there! i can do it! You've spurred me on :D

Have a nice day Linda :) Thanks for the positive thinking :)

Hey Smiley Bon, good to hear from you!! I had a couple of off days over the weekend but to be honest a few Gin and Tonics in this nice weather must be allowed surley?:giggle:

I'm on track and ok. Had a toasted sandwich that I shouldn't have had earlier so I have adjusted my food intake for the rest of the day to cope with it. But what I have done this week is sat down and written out my food menu for the week. I planned it all then went shopping and only got what was on the list and stuck to it, even for my OH and son.

I lost 2lb this week and it has been the first weight gone since Easter, I am very very proud of that. What I have to do now is keep going with it. 2lb a week is fine for me now. I realised that it really doesn't matter how long it takes, because I now know I will be sucsessful at it and the weight will never pile back on again.

I think the only thing that fustrates me at the moment is still my tummy. Even though I have gone from a size 20 to a 12 my body shape is still the same. Only now my boobs are bigger than my belly, but my shape hasn't changed. I can fit into size 10 jeans but the won't go round my waist.

Oh well, I suppose I'll just have to try and get that tummy tuck by hook or by crook!!! :p:sign0009:

Oh that's a good idea, writing menu plans and then doing a shopping list so you just get those things... i think i might do that for next week.... I do find that if I haven't got unhealthy things in the cupboard then lazy me will do without as I can't be bothered to go to the shop... ha. It's just at work where there is a snack machine full of choocolate!!

You have done soooo well to get to a size 12 :) It is a shame you are not happy with your tummy though :( you should be proud to be in a 12 and not worrying about getting in smaller... you are healthy now, you're fit and that has loads of benefits so be proud :D :D

Well done on the 2lb loss though :D you do certainly sound like youre in the right frame of mind and i am happy for you :)

Keep us posted, you are an inspriration :)

Hope you are having a nice day!

Back to being a good girl....

Well, the weekend is over. I have recovered from my hangover and bloated tummy and I am now back to being a good girl.

I haven't weighed myself this week. I am not going to give myself the torture, I know I haven't lost and I don't think I will do myslef any good to find out. All it does is stress me out and then I don't loose because I am too steressed about it.

Have been really good on the drinking water fron though!! I have nearly done 2 ltrs and I hope I will do another 2 ltrs today, I need to flush the alcohol out of my system!! lol

I have also planned my meals again this week, and not only is it really helping but it is saving some money too. My food bill was about £15 less this week, I planned for my son and OH too. it's just really nice knowing what I am going to eat and the snacks I am going to have. It is stopping me from thinking about food 24/7!!

All I have to do now is kick my backside hard into doing some exercise. Mind you I went on that 4 mile walk the other weekend and gave myself such bad blisters that I can't wear my old trainers any more. What a good excuse to buy some lovely new ones. I want some I can wear in the gym and to go jogging in. So I guess I'll have to have a good look around.

Looking forward to a good positive week and some more 100% days.

After talking the talk and then promptly doing nothing about it for the whole of July I am not in the least bit surprised to find out that I have only managed to loose one pund all month!!!

It's my own fault,I have house guests for most of July and August (the joy of living near the beach!!) and I decided to just join them, thinking I was on holiday too!!.

So for this month I am not making any empty promises or talking any talk. All I am going to do is exercise for one hour every evening no matter what is happening. I am going to commit myself to this for just 2 weeks. I think if I give myself a short term goal then I am more likely to stick to it. I am hoping that by doing this the rest will just drop back into place and I'll be back to going for it properly like I was before Easter.

Day one starts today......

Hello Lind :) How's it going? sounds like you gave yourself a good talking to! hehe. We all need to do that every once in a while though i thinks.

Hope you're doing ok now?

I know what you mean... I have a really good week and then a rubbish one :S and it just gets canceled out :( gah, i need to give myself a good talking to!

Aw that's nice that you get lots of vistors :) I bet it's so lovely living near the sea :D

I just wanted to say well done Linda!!! you've done absolutely fabulously and are my inspiration!! gonna keep returning to this diary to motivate me!! just started out on my weight loss journey and hope to be even half as successful as you have been xxxx well done! xxxx

Back