where do i find points values of things?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Fatty_no_more, 12 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I have looked in the book about 6 times now lol. and i cant find even the pp for chicken?

I only signed up for one week as i had no idea what i was expecting and therefore didnt get esource (only found this out by myself wasnt told this was why they were pushing monthly selling).

I just feel this is so hard already. sw you had it at the touch of a button! Especially for my first week i want to sit down and work out my meals for the week and just work out how much i can actually have if that makes sense and i cant even find chicken lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. UK-Dancer

UK-Dancer Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(16.4%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If you have the nutritional information of the food then you can just enter it into this online calculator. :) Weight Watchers Points Calculator

I don't have the books and I've never been to a meeting, just used the online things - good luck. :)

4. Tonic

Tonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    Did you get the blue folder? There's a little insert in there with PP values for most of the basic foods.... I dont have mine to hand at the moment but from memory its the small-ish insert.

Anyway, for chicken, its 4pp for a medium sized chicken breast x

5. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    yeah there's a lil purple book (pocket guide), and its got an alphabetic section, should have all the "generic" food types in there x

6. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    What book is it you have? If it's the shop book it's on page 121 under fish, meat and poultry and then basic food. It's the same for all the normal unbranded stuff, each section has a basics section for things like this.

7. Lou*

Lou* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    finding 1 which i stick to !!
    yes all the basic foods are listed in the purple little handy book this really is all you need for your first week. xx or ask on here

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.