where do i post lol

hello my darlin lilypop :)

kd hey hun im here still confused but here all the same

You'll soon get the hang of it, and anyway, no reason to just stay in the cambridge forum. Press new posts and have a nose at what everyone else is doing. All interesting stuff.

do go on the word association thread, and post lots to get your posts up to 50, then I can pm you if I need:p

Or speak lots to us on here ;)

There's loads of things to do here, but don't worry about just using this thread until you feel more comfortable with the other bits.

Oh...and I hope you have replies to this thread going in your email, because then you can just click on the link and it will bring you back here. No need to go searching :cool:

Hang around Tracey. Need daily updates :cool:

Well done on the loss. I was(am) exactly the same as a 'newbie' - sometimes have no time to search for answers so just post and hope no one moans at me :0)

am trying lol very trying sometimes i m sure

Ahhh, we love triers here :cool:

nope havnt got email thingy how'd i do that

Are you sure? It's usually set as default. I could go into details, but maybe later;) BTW, I mean email, not pm. Check your hotmail or whatever you use.

Well done on the loss. I was(am) exactly the same as a 'newbie' - sometimes have no time to search for answers so just post and hope no one moans at me :0)

That's fine too. People always around to answer :cool:

I'm so pleased you have joined, and I hope the others will too! it's so much fun, and like KD has said, go to the other sections when you get more comfortable, I love going into Lighter life because it is so similar and loads of success stories, also have a look at this:

MiniMins.com - Inspiration

Hellloooo Trace and Lillypop.......:girlpower:

Found ya's!

Working your way round yet Trace???

I am just as lost.

By the way its lara2006 from the pink site . x

Well done 9 stone is blood¥ great. :)

Hello...I've arrived ...:D

debs xx

:break_diet: see thats me!!!! :8855:

debs xx

hello there KD! :girlpower: