Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Oh yeah im not gonna give in- no matter how tough it is just gotta think of tomoro :) wooooopp , maybe if i eat a bit more on my up day il b less hungry on my dd?! We'll see!!!
Weigh in tomoro gonna b hard to deal witth my first gain in 16weeks but hopefullly wont be a huge one!

Sooooo..... My official weigh in!!!!! And i am pleased!!!
Scales show 12st 3.5lbs so iv LOST a pound!!! Totally was expecting a gain with moving over frm vlcd, but to have lost is amazin!!
Its so weird to think that at one point this week i saw a gain of 5lbs! This diet really is crazy but im having faith :D and obviously it does work!

A UD for me :) so il enjoy every bit of it with my loss! X

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss!!! now that has been happy news well done now go a TREAT YOURSELF for doing so well yesterday. xx

well done hun!! so pleased for you! bet you'll have an even bigger loss next week as the first week is bound to be a slow burn. im on course for a gain but it should be a small one really as i had a STS after yesterdays up day so im happy with that! today's a down for me so if i get another 1lb off i should be 9st 2lbs by the morning so i'll be happy with that! x

well done hun!! so pleased for you! bet you'll have an even bigger loss next week as the first week is bound to be a slow burn. im on course for a gain but it should be a small one really as i had a STS after yesterdays up day so im happy with that! today's a down for me so if i get another 1lb off i should be 9st 2lbs by the morning so i'll be happy with that! x
The 8 stones is in sight honey, keep focused. xx Cannot wait for you to start the maintenance and see how you get on.

The 8 stones is in sight honey, keep focused. xx Cannot wait for you to start the maintenance and see how you get on.

thank you! im crossing fingers, toes, anything to get into the 8s by september! be lovely to actually see it on the scales and for it to stick! i got down to 8st 13lbs on the house scales before i had my last weigh in at cambridge but the official weight was 9st so not recorded in the book yet but another few weeks and hopefully i'll be there!! x

Thanks guys!!!!
Lumpy last night before bed the scales read 12st 6lbs (after a DD too) so i was like 'o well i expected a gain :( ) but i was gobsmacked to see nearly 3lbs off this mornin - keep faith u never know what'll happen tomoro! Lots of water today and keep busy u might b sooo suprised!!

Thanks guys!!!!
Lumpy last night before bed the scales read 12st 6lbs (after a DD too) so i was like 'o well i expected a gain :( ) but i was gobsmacked to see nearly 3lbs off this mornin - keep faith u never know what'll happen tomoro! Lots of water today and keep busy u might b sooo suprised!!

lol be lovely if a miracle did happen but im prepared for the gain and wont be disappointed as it seems that even after the up days, my weight has started to stabilise! so pleased with how this week has gone, i think if i hadnt eaten so much naughty food on the first 2 ups then maybe the gain wouldnt have jumped so much initially but im looking forward to the weeks ahead and recording my measurements too so all in all a decent first week for me really. have a lovely up day today, you deserve some extra treats today after your fab loss too!! x

Excellent loss :) woop :) xx

CORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR thats brilliant im over the moon for you thats the instpiration im looking for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx what calories have you been following? Are you excersising?
xxx

Congrats! It's suddenly started to shift at the end of the week for me too and now I'm looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. Hoorah for JUDDD! X

well done littlemumma on the loss, that gives me hope that i might shift some on this diet. Good luck with the weigh in lumpy and juju

I can't tell you how pleased I am for you hun, you had your doubts but fair play to you you stuck with it and ate more when I know that was mentally hard for you, so a 1lb loss after swapping straight from VLCD is fabulous, when you take into account the fact that you should have gained about 7 lbs makes it even more of an achievement, Hopefully know you can relax a bit and learn to love food again instead of seeing it as the enemy, enjoy your day hun and well done again :wee:

Bajoleth this is my problem too and this story is such an inspiration im sooooooo chuffed for you littlemumma xxxxx

Hi all, hope you don't mind me replying.... I've been on cd since july, I've lost a stone and a half ... I'm really pleased, I have another stone to go, and I've been thinking about judd, everyone seems sooo supportive and willing to give advice on here about what food/calories to have. I will follow this thread with great interest. I've got 1 more week that I want to stay on cd( only because I've got loads of products which were expensive) and then I'm going to take the plunge!!!! Good luck to everyone xx

avamum said:
Hi all, hope you don't mind me replying.... I've been on cd since july, I've lost a stone and a half ... I'm really pleased, I have another stone to go, and I've been thinking about judd, everyone seems sooo supportive and willing to give advice on here about what food/calories to have. I will follow this thread with great interest. I've got 1 more week that I want to stay on cd( only because I've got loads of products which were expensive) and then I'm going to take the plunge!!!! Good luck to everyone xx

Everyone is welcome here... It's a very friendly supportive forum :)

hope you decide to juddd with us, im on my first week after crossing from CD, im on course for a small gain but thats to be expected after coming straight off a vlcd. others on here have been lucky and lost straight away so the results are good. its a much better and sustainable way of eating, you can have your treats then cut back the next day, plus most have 2 up days together on weekends and still produce great losses so its very encouraging. good luck! xx

Hi.. I think I'm definitely going to give it a go.... I can't stay on shakes forever. Before I had my children I never really watched what I ate... But I did used to cut back during the week and have weekends off eating what the hell I liked. Since I've had the kids things have changed completely . I needed cd to kicks start a good weight loss, but now I need a proper maintenance diet of some sort to lose the last stone and ease me back to eating . I've been reading a few diaries on judd but this stuck out due to you just coming off cd ... Good luck think you've done amazing so far and you'll be so happy and confident walking down the aisle next year. X

Hey avamum ive got loads of CD products left also but im gonna use them for my DD starting monday :))))

Defo cant live on shakes anymore x

Hey avamum ive got loads of CD products left also but im gonna use them for my DD starting monday :))))

Defo cant live on shakes anymore x

i just had a shake as part of my DD cals, i couldnt imagine going back to a full week of SS now! i used to just live off the chicken and mushroom ones too i thought i'd be clucking if i stayed on CD a month longer! x

Back