Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Know what you mean babe!!! Im seriously bored of not snaking its killing me loool!!! Quite hungry this morning :(

Trying to stick my head in a book to keep me occupied (even though im at work lol) xxx

omg i feel like im so gonna cave just feel like i have no motivation at all. thinking would rather buy a bigger wardrobe than this lol!!!!!

Starving marvin...............................................................................x

starting to wonder if i actually do tho!!! maybe i should just be happy with what i have!!! SERIOUS downer today need a big cuddle i think xx

boyfriend loves me, getting married, got holidays whats wrong with me!!!

pancake day should be easy! :) just have one small one with lemon and sweetener, or scrambled eggs and mushroom and pretend its a pancake! (thats what I'm doing ;) )

MissieCB said:
starting to wonder if i actually do tho!!! maybe i should just be happy with what i have!!! SERIOUS downer today need a big cuddle i think xx

boyfriend loves me, getting married, got holidays whats wrong with me!!!

I feel for you, I really do, the thing with something like CD though is that it's all or nothing. If your hearts not totally in it then it's really difficult.
Have you tried on your bikini for your hol? How do you feel in it? You hardly ever post pics but from what I've seen you're gorgeous, and like you say you've got your fella, your hol and your wedding, they should be making you feel great, and at 10st something you're def not fat! Wish I had a magic pill we could all take! X

Thrashscara said:
pancake day should be easy! :) just have one small one with lemon and sweetener, or scrambled eggs and mushroom and pretend its a pancake! (thats what I'm doing ;) )

Yeah but that'd be no fun :D

Loooool im not supposed to eat anything at all!!!!! I wish xxxx

I feel for you, I really do, the thing with something like CD though is that it's all or nothing. If your hearts not totally in it then it's really difficult.
Have you tried on your bikini for your hol? How do you feel in it? You hardly ever post pics but from what I've seen you're gorgeous, and like you say you've got your fella, your hol and your wedding, they should be making you feel great, and at 10st something you're def not fat! Wish I had a magic pill we could all take! X

Awww your sooooo lovely to me babes really you are...............I know im not massively fat or anything just wanna get to goal to try and keep it there.

Might just have one pancake then...............followed by your magic pill xxxx ;)

Thing is im really worried im messing my metablolism up big time if I could even eat normally and stay the same even!! But when i do i just end up getting heavier!!! FML

Happy valentines day my lovelies!! Whats everyones plans tonight? We celebrated last night as it was oh birthday plus extra celebration as i gotta job :) woohoooo back to work after being mummy for 3years!
Last night ate lots of curry, naans, etc... Rosé and vodka, oooopps!!
Missie hows the shakes? Xxx

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY PEEPS XOXOXOX:cupid:

Wicked well done on the job chick thats great. What are you going to be doing? How exciting!

Im off plan today and dont care either!!! LOOOOL OH is cooking tonight and wont take any crap then im starting a 8 day challenge with CD it HAS to be done no messing no sugary in coffee no loads of milk slurps nothing!!

Lanzarote in like 4 weeks nearly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also got my mates kindle and loving my new reads at the moment.

Good for u hun!! Enjoy it :) back to being a support worker, working with young people living in hostels. Cant wait!!
Well even after my binge last night im still weighing in at 10st 13 today so at least im not heavier!! Then gonna attempt that jacket spud thing monday... If it fails me i will be cd the week after i need to get well into the 10s to make sure i stay there!!!!!!!!!

Cool looking forward to ur potato updates lol!!!!

So what is everyone else upto!!!!

Just finished book two.......any suggestions for a good reads? Xx

Well done on the job LM, I'm itching to get back to mine but can't afford the full time childcare, ridiculous isn't it?!
Enjoy your night off Missie. I got a kindle for my bday and I just go through the bestsellers list, I read a good one called the one you love or something like that that was either free or 20p.
Right, after tonight I think I'll be back at 10st 7 which is ok but could be better, I've got a big night out planned in 3 weeks and I neeeed to look good :D so I want a few lbs off and to see the shred through :D X

Have u spoken to tax credits laura?? As theyre are paying upto 70% of our childcare costs as both my partner and i work..... Look into it if you havent as i only found this out a couple of months ago!!

Thanks Greta im on it xxx

Day one of my 8 day challenge

Last edited:
littlemumma said:
Have u spoken to tax credits laura?? As theyre are paying upto 70% of our childcare costs as both my partner and i work..... Look into it if you havent as i only found this out a couple of months ago!!

They reckon my oh earns too much...he really doesn't!
Feeling awful today, went to bed late, then accidentally woke my little girl up at 4am when I went to the loo, she just would not go back to bed. I love sleep, I don't cope well without it :D oh and I'm hungover, rubbish combo!

Ah thats a shame laura, well assess the situation in april as all benefit things are changing so u might end up a bit better off with help!
Ok so pleasant suprise.... 10st 11.8 this morning - very happy with this :) as i have been strict this week but had pancakes and a meal out on weds! I cant remember my weight last week but it was 11st 1or2, happy days! Off into town shortly to find me a new dress for tonight, i wana look smokin!!!! X

Wow LM 10st 11 is fab, well done, is that your lowest so far??
Show us your dress before you go out!
Planning on a low cal treat night tonight...is there such a thing? I used to manage them when I was strict calorie counting. Chicken & veg fajitas (no sour cream or cheese for me *sigh*) and a few voddy and slimlines. Odd thing is I'm really craving fruit and veg the past few days, can't get enough of it. X

Back