Where do you get your 2 litres?

:) i thought it was kinda appropriate for a weight loss forum where we need to get off our bums and MOVE!

and btw, i just finished 2 huge bottles of rooibos tea with some grated ginger - yummmm!

the tea sounds nice - is it home made? would love the recipe!

Very easy, and reminds me of apple pie! I have two cups per day.
Per mug - 2tsp apple cider vinegar, either 1/4tsp ground ginger (or grated fresh) OR 1/4 tsp mixed spice, hot water. Good stir and enjoy.
Apple cider vinegar is a great diuretic and good at maintaining potassium levels, has loads of health benefits and it is a really warming drink.

I love water like CD I have a least one 2 litre bottles of sparkling water per day, plus one skinny late some green tea and one diet coke or 0cal pink lemonade occasionally.

I love water like CD I have a least one 2 litre bottles of sparkling water per day, plus one skinny late some green tea and one diet coke or 0cal pink lemonade occasionally.

Ooh, pink lemonade sounds good - what is the pink? Raspberry flavour?

Very easy, and reminds me of apple pie! I have two cups per day.
Per mug - 2tsp apple cider vinegar, either 1/4tsp ground ginger (or grated fresh) OR 1/4 tsp mixed spice, hot water. Good stir and enjoy.
Apple cider vinegar is a great diuretic and good at maintaining potassium levels, has loads of health benefits and it is a really warming drink.

thanks, CD! will try this weekend. sounds like it might be good for my cold too.

Ooh, pink lemonade sounds good - what is the pink? Raspberry flavour?
Pink grapefruit CD from Aldi, very nice and very refreshing with ice and some fresh mint, not at all sickly sweet like those low cal drinks can sometimes be. They also do a crea soda that is a bit more sweet tasting even though is 0cal.

sounds nice. i haven't been able to find any low cal drink flavorings here, so i bought some strawberry flavored tea, mix it with sweetener and then put in the fridge to drink as ice tea!

Back