Where do you struggled to stick to plan?

ashton.x

I struggled when Im at college because the only healthy thing is potato & beans. Im gonna end up turning into a baked potato :( I also struggle when out shopping for something quick to eat instead of waiting on yet another baked potato at a pub lol

What about everyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

for me its when eating at other peoples homes, never sure what you are going to be presented with, or how its been cooked and obviously difficult to refuse as it would be rude

tallsarah said:
for me its when eating at other peoples homes, never sure what you are going to be presented with, or how its been cooked and obviously difficult to refuse as it would be rude

Im the other way about with that everyone comes to my house so I cook SW for them lol I know what you mean though I ate lots of buffet at a friends party

Days out are my worst! Theme parks, zoo's etc. We always treat the kids and i find it so hard to resist when they are offering me some of their ice cream/crisps/pancakes etc etc.

For me its when I visit my parents, I love my mums cooking and she always gets in the odd chocolate gateaux or similar for us - just can't say no! xx

The weekends......... most definitely the weekends.

Week days are fine for me as I work from home and can eat SW friendly, but when I go out at the weekends it's so hard to find things that aren't packed with syns..... even if you try being good with couscous, salads etc they are usually swimming in oil and dressings and laden with syns :eek:(

For me it is if I don't plan and prepare my meals in advance. If I don't have breakfast I end up having something I shouldn't mid morning just because I'm starving. And if I don't take lunch I go out and buy something from the local shop. If that isn't bad enough I would usually have something mid afternoon as well just because the shop0bought lunch would not fill me up.

Tonight it was at the bingo watched people eat chips & gravy & a roll and butter :(

Back